Since Floyd Paid Pac the Settlement Money, He's Gone SILENT About USADA...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pookie, Jul 29, 2014.


  1. Pookie

    Pookie Guest

    Floyd fought Cotto in May of 2012. FightHype proudly published the negative results. Floyd paid Pac a settlement in September of 2012 after Pac's lawyers subpoenaed for the release of his medical records including all drug testing results.

    Since then, Floyd has gone completely silent w/ drug testing and USADA. USADA was never mentioned during the promotion for the Guerrero, Canelo, and Maidana fights. Kinda curious since Canelo's a far bigger puncher than Pac and Maidana had Ariza on his side.

    I believe that there is truth to Floyd having tested positive. Floyd's talked for YEARS about cleaning up the sport of boxing and then all of a sudden, dude barely mentions drug testing.

    Floyd's obviously trying not to draw attention to USADA and for good reason. USADA is shady as hell (see Brook-Porter for latest debacle).
     
  2. igor_otsky

    igor_otsky Undefeated Full Member

    14,285
    6
    Jul 26, 2008
  3. MartinezKOFloyd

    MartinezKOFloyd Member Full Member

    465
    1
    Jul 26, 2014
    :deal
     
  4. turbotime

    turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

    42,755
    3,967
    May 4, 2012
    and if Floyd was constantly harping about the USADA you'd be backing his opinions right? :nut
     
  5. Pookie

    Pookie Guest

    Did you even read the original post?

    Wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary if Floyd hadn't gone on some super extended rant about cleaning up the sport. All mentioning of USADA stopped clean once Floyd settled w/ Pac.

    Ariza was supposedly juicing Pac up and was the mastermind behind his weight divisions climb, but when Ariza showed up in Maidana's camp, Floyd barely made mention of it. He didn't sweat it one bit. Zero mention of USADA in a fight where his opponent is using Pac's ex-roids dealer?
     
  6. texboxing00

    texboxing00 Boxing Addict Full Member

    7,152
    18
    Jul 16, 2010
  7. dodong

    dodong >>PACQUIAO Full Member

    28,160
    32
    Apr 14, 2007
    "inadvertent use" how in the f uck did that happen....he got it from ellerbe's body fluid???

    release them test records.
     
  8. krishv1980

    krishv1980 Active Member Full Member

    500
    0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Al Haymon engineered The take the test BS. At the time Pacman was most dangerous floyd would have struggled to beat him, so he required something to seperate him from Pacman comparisons.....he decided to draft bespoke contract by an independent body and create the illusion that pac was dirty and he was clean when he most likely was juicing.

    He seemed to know so much on the topic.....rofl...al Haymon was the guy who engineered it..as nelly said floyd didn't even do high school.
     
  9. Nonito Smoak

    Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

    53,088
    6,690
    Sep 8, 2010
    USADA handled a special agreed upon joint testing with the NSAC for Pacquiao vs. Bradley II.

    Team Pac had said for years that they would only ever use VADA and that USADA was corrupt so they would never submit to that. However, something changed between the Rios fight and the Bradley II fight (just as their stance on no testing at all changed between Marquez IV and Rios).

    Taking shots at USADA only brings down anyone who has ever used it. It is better than the elementary tests given by the local commissions.
     
  10. dodong

    dodong >>PACQUIAO Full Member

    28,160
    32
    Apr 14, 2007

    release the test records....what was those inadvertent use on 3 different occasion?

    eating meats from mexico???
     
  11. dodong

    dodong >>PACQUIAO Full Member

    28,160
    32
    Apr 14, 2007
    1. it was montoya's story who got a threat letter (cease and desist) from gbp/floyd.

    2. release the record and kill the rumor. what were those 3 inadvertent use on different occasion?? those juice were meant for bey and love and not for him???
     
  12. Tekniqs

    Tekniqs Boxing Addict Full Member

    4,911
    4
    Aug 12, 2010
    with that line of logic..pac should have taken the tests years ago to "kill the rumor"....
     
  13. alexthegreatmc

    alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

    39,120
    1,802
    Sep 10, 2013
    When did Floyd have a problem with Ariza? :huh
     
  14. alexthegreatmc

    alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

    39,120
    1,802
    Sep 10, 2013
    1. It was Floyd who got a threat from Pacquiao's camp, and they sued to keep him quiet.

    2. Take the test and kill the rumor. Oh wait, too late now.
     
  15. Sugar 88

    Sugar 88 Woke Moralist-In-Chief

    27,264
    18,356
    Feb 4, 2012
    Pac's been quiet since he got KTFO. These days he's fighting the likes of Algieri.