Since Floyd has obviously said no negotiations took place....

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by renyo, Jan 28, 2011.


  1. CoDer

    CoDer Boxing Junkie Full Member

    8,914
    0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Floyd my boy is 41 to O all road leads to him and he rules that square circle.

    Now pocchiquao take that OSDT test like a *****. No ****ing cutoff just take the damned test and oh you can throw 10 mil to our man Pretty Money May ****ing Wheather while your at it.

    That's how *****s throw their line. Pathetic imo.
     
  2. yingyang

    yingyang Boxing Addict Full Member

    4,783
    0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Floyd run like a ***** coz asian midget lied about agreeing to full random. Koncz and team pac only negotiated a 7 days cutoff. Pacman himself never corrected Koncz when he said it on HBO 24/7.
     
  3. KnuckleUp99

    KnuckleUp99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

    11,055
    1
    Jan 15, 2011
    Negotiations definitely took place but Floyd is being a boxing Politician. He's simply not going to tell the truth for the betterment of his career. In this case Floyd feels his career or legacy is better off without the risk of facing PAC. Do I understand? Absolutely!:D Floyd has earned a lot in his career and the way that he talks and backs it up....Facing PAC after talking all that **** and not feeling confident in beating him has caused some really questionable actions over the last year or so from Floyd.
     
  4. whoupicking?

    whoupicking? Boxing Junkie Full Member

    8,378
    2
    Mar 4, 2010
    :rofl
     
  5. KnuckleUp99

    KnuckleUp99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

    11,055
    1
    Jan 15, 2011
    The real question should be why the **** is Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr a walking contradiction? First he says he has no fear of anyone, ESPECIALLY PAC. Calling him a midget, hype, over rated...the whole 9. Then completely contradict those comments with implying he's TOO good due to enhancement drugs?

    PAC has agreed to the drug tests and he's come out stating this direct. THat kills Floyd's claim that PAC hasn't agreed. The only thing that is for certain is this fight ain't happening b/c of Floyd's lack of confidence in beating the over hyped midget that he demanding take special tests.

    If that ain't some backwards **** then Floyd isn't that good defensively....In and OUT of the ring.
     
  6. punisher

    punisher Boxing Junkie Full Member

    9,534
    19
    Jul 16, 2010
    No....I'm not. However, I take back what I said about Greenburg confirming he had dealings with both Arum and Haymon. Greenburg never confirmed exactly whom he spoke to. Here's what we know...

    Arum said he dealt exclusively with Greenburg. Schaeffer and Ellerbe said no one spoke to them (regarding negotiations). They said no one spoke to Haymon either (regarding negotiations), as the three of them speak on a regular basis, and he'd not informed them of any such negotiations. Floyd said no one reached out to Haymon, after the first failed negotiations in Jan 2010. Haymon never makes statements to the media, so we don't have his verbal or written confirmation on this. Greenburg said he spoke to "representatives" from both camps. Who did he speak to from Mayweather's side?

    Without making assumptions to fill the gaps, there's no way to disprove what Floyd is saying.
     
  7. HyperUppercut

    HyperUppercut Atheists,u'll get da shit Full Member

    1,546
    0
    Jul 14, 2010
    find a credible source that states this and I will shut the **** up. And I mean all the way up to the date of fight.
     
  8. RightHandLead17

    RightHandLead17 Active Member Full Member

    1,447
    0
    Nov 11, 2010
    to my knowledge Arum & Pacquiao didnt sign any long term deal w/ showtime so the fact that they are having their next fight aired by SHO isnt really relevant
     
  9. empiricix

    empiricix Active Member Full Member

    817
    0
    Nov 15, 2009

    Last I heard, he had already agreed to unlimited blood testing. And last I heard, Floyd still hasn't found his urge back.
     
  10. Leon

    Leon The Artful Dodger Full Member

    40,234
    13
    Mar 14, 2010
    Too bad he never said anything to rebut the 7 days statement made by his good friend Michael on national and public television.

    Let's just say I agreed to testing in between rounds for a low profile interview that no one but a few boxing nerds will read.
     
  11. renyo

    renyo Boxing Junkie Full Member

    10,417
    332
    Jul 21, 2007
    The big deal is that Floyd denies any 2nd round of negotiations..

    Why would he blatantly lie about this unless he has something to hide...:deal:deal
     
  12. HyperUppercut

    HyperUppercut Atheists,u'll get da shit Full Member

    1,546
    0
    Jul 14, 2010
    I repeat mu****a:

    "find a credible source that states this and I will shut the **** up. And I mean all the way up to the date of fight."
     
  13. CoDer

    CoDer Boxing Junkie Full Member

    8,914
    0
    Nov 14, 2010
    If the second negotiation failed because pacman did not agreed to the OSDT or both camps did not agree to the cut-off after mediation...

    Do you think will not capitalize on it and malign pacman even more?

    What's his line now?

    No ****ing negotiation took place.

    Jezzz these *****s.
     
  14. Leon

    Leon The Artful Dodger Full Member

    40,234
    13
    Mar 14, 2010
    :lol::lol::rofl:rofl:patsch
     
  15. CoDer

    CoDer Boxing Junkie Full Member

    8,914
    0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Jezz Floyd says no negotiation. If there was, he would have been all over the place accusing pacman of roid for not taking the OSDT.

    Remember neutral party mediated on the second negotiation to reach a concession.

    If only Tygart group did not stop within 18 days, Pacman camp will not have a case on 7 days.

    What did Floyd said? He doesn't have the urge and will take a time off.