“ Dominating a decade ”

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Mendoza, Dec 28, 2010.

1. bodhi

bodhi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I always enjoyed Lewis beating Vitali. Thanks for bringing up the memories. :good

You know, the logic "the Klitschkos fight out of Germany, bodhi is out of Germany and says something positive about them so he is a fan" doesn´t really work. But I guess that´s too high for you.

2. PowerPuncher

PowerPuncher VIP Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    :lol:

This content is protected

3. Swarmer

Swarmer Patrick Full Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Every time life gets you down, just close your eyes, take a deep breath, remember FAT OLD LEWIS TKO6 PRIME VITALI and everything is fine.

4. bodhi

Oct 22, 2009
    :lol: :good

5. Kalasinn

Kalasinn ♧ OG Kally ♤ Full Member

Dec 26, 2009
    What does fat, no-stamina, slow-motion, shot-to-****, Old Tyson have to do with the conversation?

My post was a relevant response to your putrid tripe.

6. bodhi

Oct 22, 2009
    Perhaps but it was also insulting. Why should I discuss with you seriously when you insult me? :huh

7. PowerPuncher

PowerPuncher VIP Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    I didn't see him insult you, you always do this when you lose the argument though, so par for the course

8. Kalasinn

Dec 26, 2009
    I was criticizing the drivel you were spouting, not you personally.

Putting an ill Chagaev, suffering badly from Hepatitis on the same level as Spinks is ludicrous.

9. bodhi

Oct 22, 2009
    Look at your post towards me after I wrote that Holmes and Tyson´s opposition wasn´t much better than Wlad´s - I hope you notice the "much" in there this time. Starting a discussion by disrespecting an opposite opinion as "moronic" isn´t really something I appreciate.

10. Kalasinn

Dec 26, 2009
    Correctly labeling a blatantly moronic post as "moronic" is an offensive action?

11. bodhi

Oct 22, 2009
    What? Pointing out that Holmes´and Tyson´s opposition in the 80s weren´t actually spectacular either is moronic?

12. Kalasinn

Dec 26, 2009
    I didn't say either beat "spectacular" opposition, I just maintain that there's a gulf between the quality of Tyson's best wins & Wlad's.

Exactly how many Heavyweight have beaten any "spectacular" opposition anyway?
    Ali, Holyfield, Frazier, Bowe; the list is exceptionally short.

13. Swarmer

Swarmer Patrick Full Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I'm gonna be honest, Tyson and Holmes's opposition look great in comparison to Wlad's.

14. Kalasinn

Dec 26, 2009
    Exactly, this is all I was trying to say. :deal

15. bodhi

Oct 22, 2009
    Where did I say something different? Show me.

You´re just a fanboy getting upset over something that didn´t happen. The 80s were a poor time for hws. Today is even worse, yes. I just pointed out that Wlad wasn´t the only one dominating a weak era and that those other guys are considered great, so he has a claim too. Not more, not less.

Depends what you mean by spectacular. I used it here as an exaggeration to make a point.