Óscar Andrés Rivas vs. Ryan Rozicki & Terry Geffrard Osias vs. Joaquin Adrián Murrieta Lucio RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Oct 22, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Top of the hour. :thumbsup:

This content is protected

Rumsfeld and CST80 like this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Airing on ESPN+ in the USA; Canal Indigo, Bell Télé and Shaw Direct in Canada; BoxNation in the UK; and Fite.tv in the rest of the world.

johnny_o and CST80 like this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    The co-main event was supposed to be Sébastien Bouchard vs. Sergio Adan Ortega López in a pretty interesting welterweight clash, but the Mexican banger was forced to withdraw this morning (or sometime in the wee hours - but in any case after both had already weighed in yesterday) for an undisclosed medical reason. Shame, as the contest looked on paper to be the brightest spot on the card.

johnny_o likes this.
  4. Kratos

Kratos Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Espn plus stream has no audio

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Bridgerweights are meant to be seen and not heard. :nono:

Kratos likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Kevin Menoche vs. Thad Ridsdill-Buntsma, 4 rounds @ super welterweight

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Audio was so jarring when it kicked in; didn't realize my volume was up so high. :eek: :lol:

8. Shinjitsu

Shinjitsu New Member Full Member

May 11, 2021
    For the amount of S***** that dazn get for their quality streaming. Holy S*** this production for tonight is horrible. ESPN, fix your ****

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Each man has 4 pro bouts. Menoche has won all of his, all by KO. Ridsdill-Buntsma has split his, going .500, and his two victories are split as well (nabbing one by KO and one via points)

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Menoche very relaxed in there, putting on earmuffs and leaning away from Ridsdill-Buntsma's wild reach-up hooking combos, utilizing his big height and length advantage to circle and line up straight counters, jabs and crosses. Menoche puts Ridsdill-Buntsma down about midway into the round with a counter but has no urgency to finish him off, and Ridsdill-Buntsma spends the last minute bounding forward throwing bombs, for naught.

10-8 Menoche

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm not really blown away by Menoche's hand speed, power, or technique - but he's light years beyond Ridsdill-Buntsma in all three categories, so when the latter rushes in firing with absolutely no defense he's bound to get clipped and hurt - as happened in the 1st to put him down, and now a few times already just a minute into the second...

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Really nice second half of R2 by Ridsdill-Buntsma, just working, whereas Menoche isn't. Ridsdill-Buntsma might have shaded that frame just on hustle, scoring a few good digs on the body. Menoche barely threw anything for two minutes. He does cuff Ridsdill-Buntsma with a right hand behind the head just before the bell, but not nearly enough to steal it back.

10-9 Ridsdill-Buntsma

19-18 Menoche

13. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Rivas fighting some nobody for a fake title while the number two contender, Evgeni Romanov, sits at home uninvited!

Can't wait.

14. Sap1en

Sap1en Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2020
    Honestly part of me wonders if this is how people saw cruiserweight when it was introduced