★ ★ ★ Manny Pacquiao — Fighter of the Decade (2010—2019) ★ ★ ★

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Aug 16, 2019.

1. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Such a weak decade full of mewling unambitious puppies. How did Floyd and Manny dominate a second decade together? Robinson took the 50s but Archie Moore didn't lie down and make it easy for him. The balls on these feebs who say that today we have the best fighters and the richest pool of talent ever!

Incinerate likes this.
  2. OvidsExile

Aug 28, 2012
    The win over Pac clinches it for Mayweather probably. Pac fighter of the 2000s. Floyd fighter of the 2010s. Mosley, Cotto, Canelo, and Pacquiao was all he needed. Even if he cheated, he was bigger, and Pac was injured, Pac doesn't have anyone nearly as good as himself on his ledger this time. Floyd has two ATGs on his 2010 resume and Pac only has hall of famers.

Incinerate and Pimp C like this.
  3. OvidsExile

Aug 28, 2012
    If you think Marquez beat Pac in the first two then you can't score. Marquez was robbed in the third and got the KO in the fourth. They are two for two, with Marquez having the more decisive wins of the series. But don't overstate things. Pac won the first two legit. If you take those away from him you lose all credibility.

Bofo24 likes this.
  4. OvidsExile

Aug 28, 2012
    Pac beat Horn's ass. Terrible decision. That should have been 8-4 for Pac. You calling him Pacroid says it all concerning your lack of objectivity. For my part, I don't think Floyd's Berto is much worse than Pacquiao's Horn. They are both kind of ****.

Bofo24 likes this.
  5. OvidsExile

Aug 28, 2012
    Come on, bro? 55-7-5 is pretty definitive. It's basically five idiots and seven haters versus ten fanboys and forty-five people who know how to score. There's a case that maybe OJ didn't do it too, but you are straining belief. 55-7 and the 7 takes it, yes that's a robbery.

Bofo24 likes this.
  6. OvidsExile

Aug 28, 2012
    Ah, ****. You're right. They're going to act like he really did beat GGG and Lara, brush the steroids under the rug and everything.

Can I box and Bofo24 like this.
  7. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    No it's between Floyd, Roman, Ward and Canelo.

Pimp C likes this.
  8. lets_go_champ

lets_go_champ Never give up, you can do it! Full Member

Jun 9, 2019
    Canelo wasn't on steroids though, the cow was on steroids.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  9. M.3

M.3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Well fighter of the era isn't a real thing, so he couldn't 'win' that anyway.. Also, what does winning or losing a meaningless award have to do with corruption? If he wins or lose nobody really gain much but bragging rights.. You seem to call everything you don't like corruption..lol

I know you blame everything on 'obvious corruption' because I remember asking a question of a fight that your favorite fighter legit lost and you had a hard time...lol

George Crowcroft likes this.
  10. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    I think pac has the highest chance. Floyd and ward are close. Canelo has some negatives holding him back to be considered in my opinion.

11. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Not no but **** no. He was schooled by PBF got put into a coma by JMM lost in a cherry pick gone wrong in Horn and lost to Bradley. That is not fighter of the decade stuff. There are many far more deserving fighters than him.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I disagree no one with a brain thought Thurman would beat PBF.

POTUS likes this.
  13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    If you lose 4 times in a decade that disqualifies you from being fighter of the decade. It's ridiculous to even mention Pac here.

Staminakills likes this.
  14. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Some in the LDBC did, zone6boxing & others picked Thurman Ud Mayweather.

I definitely think Thurman was more versitile than Maidana. It would've been a nice style match up imo.
    I got old man Floyd ud over prime Thurman but still Thurman was/is no joke.

15. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Ive always been honest about fights fav fighters or friends of mine have legitimately lost. I wont accept wins I do not believe were legitimate
    Just look at Vegas, the NSAC Oscar & GBP You really do not see the blatant corruption ??
    IV gate with Floyd refusing to investigate a blatant breaking of the commissions own rules ??
    Blatant robberies by biased judging, again the commission fail to act. No wonder people say boxing & the WWE are both fixed. C'mon man get real