★ ★ ★ Manny Pacquiao Vs. Errol Spence — FOX/PBC Fight Camp/Hype Videos ★ ★ ★

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Aug 9, 2021.

1. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    This content is protected

2. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    I don’t mean to sound like a dick but hopefully Freddie let Bubuoy handle the mitt work more then himself. Unfortunately he doesn’t look like he can do it like he use to and Manny needs to be on point for this one.

Toney F*** U likes this.
  3. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Yeah, he's declined big time. I haven't been able to sit through his interviews in years. I don't really watch Pac interviews either. He's been saying the same thing for like a decade. He doesn't even really answer questions anymore and just says the same thing over and over.

What did you eat today?

I hap to make sure I'm 100% condition for this fight.

What's your favorite color?

I want to give the fans a good fight. More toe to toe action in the ring.

:lol:

Ted Stickles and Chuck Norris like this.
  4. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Excellent both guys in great shape so I don’t want to hear any excuses after the fight especially if it goes the way I think Spence to stop the magnificent Pacquiao and end his career.

5. tealt

tealt Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    The excuses are already out there. Already talking about robbery and about Spence being on PEDS and taking illegal IV's. Pac will be 72-0 in a few weeks.

6. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    No excuses needed. Spence is fighting a small 42 year old part time boxer that has been inactive for 2 years.

But it's hilarious how Floyd said he was gonna help Spence and give him advice and all of a sudden IV fluids are in camp.

ironmt and C.J. like this.
  7. tealt

Mar 24, 2017
    Don't confuse the subjects. You have already complained of an IV for Spence and others are already complaining about judging. There won't be an excuse because just like the rest Manny will be declared the rightful victor.

Toney F*** U likes this.
  8. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Man, STFU clown. Spence is fighting an old man who's been out of the ring for 2 years. Choke on that fact, *****.

:deal:

9. tealt

Mar 24, 2017
    Not talking about what Manny is up against. I am talking about the fact that you won't accept a Manny loss no matter what. If Spence beats Manny 8-4 you will say he won because of PEDS or it was a robbery. Spence fighting a 42 year old pac is besides the point.

10. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Similar to the fact that you won't acknowledge the fact that his 147 losses were all controversial. No, you're a biased hater with an agenda.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  11. tealt

Mar 24, 2017
    This is the way I see it. Sometimes you get the benefit and sometimes you don't. GGG didn't get the benefit fighting Canelo but did against Jacobs and Derevyanchenko. Manny got the benefit fighting Maquez but not Bradly and Horn. You expect Manny to get every close decision. Doesn't work that way usually. Mayweather and Canelo are two obviously that have. Thurman could have got the nod against Manny with other judges.

12. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Bradley/Horn — most agree they were robberies

Marquez — picked up a PED expert and bulked up in size and later on had pimples all over his chest and back

Mayweather — IV fluids

These are fight facts that shouldn't be dismissed.

13. tealt

Mar 24, 2017
    You forgot to add
    Spence -- IV and robbery.

14. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Why do you dismiss important fight facts? Or is it only because you're hater?

Is it possible to give Cotto full credit when Sergio Martinez was literally fighting with one leg?

C.J. likes this.
  15. tealt

Mar 24, 2017
    The only fact is that you can't accept a decision that didn't go your way. Your willing to accept the ones that did. I will give your Bradley but the others are your own personal innuendos. There has been many rumor's and speculation about Pac's PED use. He didn't get caught. neither did Mayweather or Marques. They did not test positive for that fight.