♦♦Fury would destroy Anthony Joshua... Wilder would also KTFO AJ♦♦

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IsaL, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Hey you dirty dong sucker why are you talking about Wilder and Furyo_O???? If you think calling me a moron is an actually UP then you don’t realize I’ve been called way worse by much better posters.
    Get on your knees and open wide for this spray of man gravy you weak aze nickel B:eek::pipi

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    If Wilder had a glass jaw, he wouldn't have stood up to 4 more rounds of flush head shots from a 273 pounder sitting down on his punches.

If Wlad was washed up, then what's that say about AJ? He came within a hair of violently KOing him twice, and would have if it weren't for jackass Vitali telling him to take his time.

Wilder had TWO SURGERIES to repair his hand after the Arreola match, that's going all out to back up a hoax wouldn't you say?

Sure prime Povetkin probably destroys Hammer, but even this version beat Hughie Fury from pillar to post and did enough to draw with the 2nd best American HW in Hunter.

If anything, Dominic had improved as a fighter, his wins since the AJ proves that. AJ's power is clearly overrated, do you really need to look any further than all of his matches against elite opponents to see that?

Of course we are, I beat my friends up all of the time when they start pissing me off. What? Am I suppose to show you any mercy?:sisi1 UTF and I have gone at it far worse than this, don't worry, I still love you.:sisigay: We're fine.

3. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    We will go around in circles with this triangle debate, I learned one thing from arguing with people in the general forum, and that is that its a waste of time. I still like you, but youre sleeping in the couch from now on.

4. The Clan

The Clan Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Ha Ha
    Brilliant

5. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    ASSOL... you're a forum joke. Virtually everyone sees you as one here.

Bustajay and kiwi_boxer like this.
  6. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Like I said, a pathetic middle aged man that acts like a child.

@Bustajay he's melting down again. Watch him duck these comments like the last 3 threads he started. 22JM will log in any minute now and create another version of this nonsense.

Bustajay and mirkofilipovic like this.
  7. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Nobody can claim to beat Wilder just because Fury did , you can't take credit for another mans achievements.

Guys like Joshua and Whyte wouldn't be able to come forward like Fury did. Fury didn't just march forward behind a jab , he used lots of small fluid in and out movements that you actually had to look down at to notice. Wilder never knew exactly when he was going to strike , after when Wilder reacted is when Fury pulled the trigger. It was a master class in front foot pressure. Never seen anything like it from a man that size.

Joshua knows he hasn't the same quickfire reaction times and light footed movement , he's smart enough to know he can't go at Wilder like Fury did. Wilder being a poor boxer still doesn't mean he's easy to beat. Not everybody has the mental strength , fast feet and focus needed to be able to take him out while avoiding his right hand. Fury made it look easier than it really is.

sauhund II, IsaL and CST80 like this.
  8. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Are you seriously just flat out making things up about me now? Hahahahaaha!! And you have Dumb and Dumber @The Real Lance and @mirkofilipovic buying into your BS? LMao!!

Very pathetic of you.

9. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    If Wilder hasn't become gun-shy after the shellacking he took at the weekend, and AJ remains petrified of engaging like he did at his best, I could see Wilder landing the one big right hand needed to knock him out.

Fury dismantled Wilder by taking the fight inside. AJ 1.0 could have done this too. AJ 3.0 seems too worried about his own whiskers and could well hover about at the kind of range where Wilder is most effective...

IsaL likes this.
  10. mirkofilipovic

Jan 7, 2014
    Shut up Isal

Dario Argento and Bustajay like this.
  11. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Something a beta cuck like yourself would say. Next thing you'll be saying is Lance's favorite phrase... "Go away! Make him stop!" lmao

12. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Invoking me in to you crybaby rants again? What's wrong...bottle empty or your diaper wet? Go take a nap lil cranky girl...

13. mirkofilipovic

Jan 7, 2014
    Stop it

Dario Argento likes this.
  14. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Very good post dino!

dinovelvet likes this.
  15. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    AJ would be timid and measured, and would get caught, Wilder stops him.