♦♦GGG, easiest run for a P4P fighter who made over 50 million??♦♦

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IsaL, Mar 4, 2019.

1. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    No **** sherlock I fail to see your point Ward dodged the fight when he was offered and he was the bigger name, GGG returned the favor the funny part is ward wanted 50-50 and to have the fight at his weight class despite being the smaller name at the time.

It would be the same as Kovalev offering Canelo a fight but demanding 50-50 and Canelo must fight him at 175...

KiwiMan likes this.
  2. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Canelo 147lber lol I cant even take you serious anymore ( Caneloweight was 147 now ) SMH

3. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Oh noooo!!!! You are bringing facts to the discussion :risas3:

Floyd made more with his MMA single fight that was total trash, but “easy money” than GGG made in 75% of his pro career before the Canelo paydays :beer-toast1:

kriszhao, Pimp C and KiwiMan like this.
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Golovkin-Lemiux (2015) PPV buys = 150k
    Ward-Kovalev (2016) PPV buys = 165K
    Golovkin-Jacobs (2017) PPV buys = 170K

Ward doesn't dodge fights, that's GGG with that rep.

As you can see the money excuse was just an excuse from GGGs camp.

And NO, your analogy with Kovalev ia beyond ridiculous. Canelo is the biggest draw in boxing.

Golovkin did not want Ward and the reason is obvious.

Pimp C likes this.
  5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    They don't serve Mexican beef lol

6. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    GGG was the king of PPV bombs without Canelo...:He needed that red spicy tainted meat for BIG SHOW NUMBERS:idea:

Floyd could fight a damn one leg Turkey and still make a million on PPV: Floyd knew how to sell even if it he was selling a box of szhit
    of Berto or a MMA fighter :icon_popcorn:

Canelo loves the tainted meat with extra juice but the Big Red Machine impressed the FK out
    of me with his two fights with GGG.:Laie_22mini:

Big Red has been marching on and GGG has disappeared for all purposes but I don’t think the guy is done. GGG can most likely beat every guy right now except Canelo.:lunchacos:

Ward was Ward. We all knew he pushed the lines with his head, forearm, elbows and the occasional ball tickle. Ward was the Super Six winner and love him or hate him he could pull the W out of his aze.

GGG will spark my boy Boo-Boo, that slick snake BJS and Charlo on way out but Canelo is his WARD to Krusher disease :monoloco:

bandeedo likes this.
  7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    So let me get this straight. If Ward said back then hey Stevenson and Hopkins, which would be money fights, I'll fight you at 175 but Kovalev I'll only fight you at 170, Ward would get a pass and he wouldn't be getting killed here? Is that what you're trying to tell me? We all know goddamn well that Ward would have been called a coward and a ducker and more. It was a bitchmade move by GGG to offer Ward 164 period. But for what ever reason people seem to think it's okay and give him a pass when his resume was **** and he needed a legacy fight with Ward.

Canelo did it but Canelo was already proven and took risky fights with guys like PBF, Lara and Trout. GGG had not taken any risky fights and wasn't as proven as Canelo was. Also Canelo was going to get paid regardless of who he fought because he was the draw.

Ward said he would fight at HW to which we all know that was a joke. What wasn't a joke is GGG and his team saying anyone from 168-154 can get it except you Ward. When Ward answered his call GGG hid in the bathroom. LMFAO!!

Lastly you continue this lie about me saying GGG must face Ward for his first fight at 168. I have never said that prove it. Please bump an old thread and prove me wrong I'm begging you. I had no problem with GGG taking a tune up fight at 168 before fighting Ward.

IsaL and dinovelvet like this.
  8. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Canelo actually started his career at 140 so I'm not really giving him his true due here let me rephrase that. A blown up 140 pounder backed up beat up and pushed GGG's **** in.:deal:

dinovelvet likes this.
  9. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Answer this? In this scenario, is Ward NOT moving to 175 full time? Because that's the situation w/ 3G, he wasn't moving to 168 FULL TIME. Get that part? Seriously, do you get that, because i do not believe you do.

All this you wrote doesn't even apply....

And you already know 3G was ducked by guys.

OH...OK!!!! SO ward just said it AS A JOKE.... Thank you for pointing that out!!! o_O

IF you are fine w/ him NOT facing Ward first, then WHY THE HELL do you always bring up him facing Froch or JCCjr first at 168 as something terrible? Jesus fn christs that's the whole point!!! :lol:

kriszhao and mirkofilipovic like this.
  10. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Now Canelo is blown up 140er. I always considered you boxing savvy, even in disagreement. But if you think Canbelo was a blown up JrWW....I have to question that intelligence i've assigned to you..

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Hey GGG and his team said anyone from 168-154 can get it that means he's willing to fight anyone at those weights not anyone 164-154 can get it.

If GGG had fought somebody worth a damn and proven himself I wouldn't have been so outraged by his duck of Ward at 168 but he didn't.

Andre Ward has shorter arms than PBF but you expect him to campaign at HW? Stop it!:risas3::risas3:

I had no problem with him facing JCC Jr or Froch at 168, my problem is with him not doing the same with Ward and wanting 164. He could have even had a tune up at 168 before he faced those Froch and JCC jr. as well. I have never been against a tune up for a fighter to get used to the weight when they move up in weight to face a name fighter.

dinovelvet likes this.
  12. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Everyone's heard this already. A million times from you and Isal alone. So? Wow...fighters/trainers talk ****. Never happens!!
    But we've established you are OK with Ward saying what he will do, and not doing it. But if 3G or his trainer says it, you hold them to it. That is exactly what you did Pimp. Shamelessly at that.

So here it is, you hate 3G because of who he didn't fight? OR was it the Floyd thing, I forget your reasons sometimes. Again, it's not a piece of cake getting all the fights you want.

Look at trout for ****'s sake. One good win over Cotto, nothing since. DO you hate him for not chasing the biggest names? Hey, he's american w/ an american promoter. He should do a Canelo/Pac and be HUGE right? Because it's SO easy to fight whoever you want, WHENEVER you want.... no.

You love Lara...but he's done nothing since facing Canelo as well. I guess you are cool w/ twitter call outs huh? Because THOSE are legit....:risas3:

No I don't. Never did. But Ward said he would. And you laugh at ME for telling you what Ward said he'd do? Is repeating information hilarious to you?

Until 3G moves to 168, I don't care about this 164 stuff. It means nothing. Just as Ward's attempt for a 50-50 split meant nothing.

ALL this stuff, and you still have not been able to produce a timeline when it was feasible to make.

13. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    AJ is bigger.

14. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    The problem is you can't say anyone 168-154 down can get it then say for you 164 it makes you look bad and people will call you out on it and rightfully so.

I don't like GGG because of his fans and unwarranted hype.

The difference is people didn't claim Trout as the second coming saying he would destroy every 154 pound fighter in history disrespecting the great 154 pound fighters who came before him like people did with GGG at 160. Trout also didn't have legion of boxing forum posters a media giant with the backing of HBO and Jim Lampley sucking him dry every chance they got. Trout also was merely an opponent he was never brought in to win he upset Cotto a name fighter and gave Canelo a good scrap, he's a overachiever if anything.:deal: With that said Trout's win over Cotto is better than anything GGG has ever done.

I'm glad you agree that Ward has no business at HW.

dinovelvet likes this.
  15. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Sure. Just like you can't say I'll finish my career at HW and not do it. Just hold Ward to the same friggin standard man... It's obvious as hell you are struggling to do that.

So you are one of those who don't know how to think for themselves. Gotcha. Oh sure, let fans tell you how to feel about a fighter. Don't bother trying to think for yourself Pimp...why? Easier to just hate a guy because FANS TOLD YOU TO...

You are too old a man to be thinking like this Pimp. *cukin think for yourself FFS!

WHO the hell cares what fans claim? I've been saying that for years, and YOU'VE been listening to fans and basing opinions on what they say for years, taking their every word and hating guys for what they say... That makes sense to you?

And now 3G has been disrespecting MW's by saying he'd beat them? Are you friggin serious?!?! 3G has been respectful about former greats whenever he talks about them.

Pimp....you've exposed yourself as someone who believes everything fans say, and base your opinions on what fans say. REGARDLESS if the boxer has nothing to do with it.