100m annually for AJ that's ridiculous.. as an "advisor "

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Jun 13, 2022.

1. miniq

miniq You Big Stiff Idiot Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Usyk is getting slammed by Fury

Don't cry that he was a 36 year old cruiserweight when Fury makes him no mas smothering him in his large breasts

2. Mickc

Mickc Active Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Brilliant deal for Joshua and done at the right time,wonder what deal he would have got after Usyk beats him again in the rematch. For that sort of money Joshua without doubt has to beat Usyk in the rematch and then look for the biggest fight out there which is Fury.

3. fencik45

fencik45 Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    Don't worry, that mw is going to humiliate your boy if he ever sacks up and fights.

4. FastLeft

FastLeft Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2022
    why not they go make their own money?
    Lol
    but serious questioning. why is making unborn yet person privileged wealthy such good thing? best character build is to make own money. like AJ did!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  5. FastLeft

Apr 23, 2022
    I don't agree is good boxing for fighters own large share promotional & broadcasting to large sum so much. this is interest conflict. AJ can look for lucrative new DAZN heavy star to feed own self name to & lose fight with. for profits. smart invest, lose to win. this will come after Usyk within few fights probable 2023 or 24. unless AJ can win with Usyk & Fury then will come maybe 2024 , 25

6. MagicE

MagicE Active Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    I'm coming to the conclusion that DAZN is just a front for a giant money laundering or tax evasion scheme, or they're getting large amounts of government backed funding that they're never going to pay back.

7. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    Blavatnik appears on the surface at least to be another Abramovich.

8. Jab in the Face

Jab in the Face Member Full Member

Jun 4, 2022
    I think AJ was always massively over rated but he takes hard fights, Furys record has 2 feature wins on it, the rest almost tomato cans.

fencik45 likes this.
  9. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 29, 2007
    In Africa we are not selfish, we take care of our families and Communities. In US/UK you gave social security in Africa we have the network of extended family. AJ like his friend Floyd Mayweather is making smart investments. Setting himself up nicely for life after boxing.

10. ad4m88

ad4m88 Member Full Member

May 7, 2016
    You say that but in the UK he's still fairly popular, he's still shown on TV, has fair bit of sponsors and advertisments, he could still sell out a full stadium no problem so maybe in boxing terms he might be finished but not commercial $$ making sense he's still most profitable fighter after canelo

11. FastLeft

Apr 23, 2022
    AJ is UK not Africa. yes smart invest I agree. but UK is long history of inherit wealth. lords & ladies & royal family several hundred years & generation many. it is UK tradition. the privilege yes inherited wealth. good for them! but I respect more inspiring man self made like AJ, not descend family waiting to take up his money! Ha ha

I from middle East. but not many in home country believe same with me either! Haha
    they all want grandfather money wealth & fight for ' crumbs "" . mostly poverty though. & bigger problem is Zionist steal home from grandfather. anyway! this world sometimes more problem to wait in inheritance. better to work every way for own self wealth & come from nothing. more satisfy.

12. ArseBandit

ArseBandit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    6ft 3 and 220lb 'middle weight'

13. iceferg

iceferg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    James Toney, Roy Jones Jr both would have stood a chance.

14. iceferg

iceferg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Very unlikely DAZN will get their money back on this deal.

15. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Backing a stone cold loser with 100m. Smart business move.