*2018 BoxingForum24 MMA prediction league*

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by UnleashtheFURY, Jan 1, 2018.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Rashid UD wide, Lins SUB 2, Vinny SUB 2, Cooper TKO 2

2. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Just to let you guys know: due to becoming busy with many other things, I will be stepping away from the MMA Prediction League.

Many thanks for all you guys do in keeping the MMA forum running smoothly, and to UnleashtheFURY for providing the regular RBR action. I will still try and drop in for the RBR threads whenever I can. :thumbsup:

3. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    That's a shame mate but understandable, I struggle a bit myself keeping up with this and the Kirks league.
    All the best with everything tho and I'll likely see you in the RBR thread or around the forum somewhere.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  4. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Thanks to Unleashthefury, Chuck Norris and anybody else who help keep this league going hopefully we can get a few new players to join and battle it out for the minor places behind me this year ;)

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
  6. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Probably a silly idea but last year I started playing fantasy football and noticed that you can do it with MMA as well and was wondering if it may be something to look at trying instead of or as well as the WMK which only a few regs seem to play.