Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kirk, Dec 27, 2022.
Change to Baker KO6.
Magramo KO, Baker ud, Opelu KO, Clarke KO, Gomez Jnr ud, Okolie KO, Prat ud, Cunningham ud, Heaney ud, Cain ud, Alexander ud, Muratalla ud, Estrada ud, Ramirez ud, Zamora ud, Velazquez KO, Colbert ud, Crowley ud, Jesus Alejandro Ramos ud, Plant ud
Did anybody know that The Ref for Gardner-walker was the lone judge?
SWITCHAROONI from Gomez Jr UD to my MAIN MAN, Gilo. I mean Levi Giles UD.
And I'm DOUBLING DOWN on this one - Great White Light KTFO Octopus Okolie.
It's time for the Joseph Parker put downs to CEASE AND DESIST. Know why? B/c IT'S KIWI TIME! Yeah baby!
Bring it home, Kiwis. Show the world how it's done. Kiwi-style!
Magramo Close UD, Baker Close UD, Opelu KO9, Clarke KO3, Gomez Jnr Close UD, Okolie KO6, Prat KO5, Cunningham Wide UD, Heaney Close UD, Cain Close UD, Muratalla KO7, Estrada Wide UD, Ramirez KO9, Zamora KO5, Velazquez KO6, Colbert Close UD, Crowley Close UD, Ramos Close UD, Benavidez KO10
Magramo Close UD, Baker Close UD, Opelu KO9,
Magramo UD, Baker UD, Opelu KO, Clarke KO, Giles UD, Okolie KO, Prat KO, Cunningham UD, Heaney UD, Cain KO, Monroe UD, Muratalla KO, Estrada UD, Ramirez UD, Zamora UD, Velazquez UD, Colbert UD, Crowley UD, Ramos KO, Benavidez KO
Sorry @PhiloBeddo(e) sounds like you got robbed...
AND THE NEW ! ! !
THE H2H CHAMPIONSHIPS (The Peoples Champion)
Want to challenge the champion? Just look at the champion's upcoming fight picks. If you feel a pick by the champion will be wrong, post your pick, and announce that you want to challenge for the title!
- First come first serve on challenges issued
- No stacking of challenges
- Can not challenge a fight more than 7 days away
- If champions change their pick after challenge has been set, they forfeit their title and it goes to the challenger who then becomes the interim champion, to fight for the vacant title against the next challenger
- Only 1 challenge per day, although a champion can have unlimited defenses per day
- Anyone who loses or forfeits a title fight, must wait until 3 challenges occur before they can challenge again. If no one has challenged the champion by fight time, then even those who have participated in the past 3 title fights can challenge the day of the fight they are challenging (12AM EST).
- The champion should try to place their picks as soon as they can, to give the field enough time to challenge their picks.
- If a competitor gains the title, they have to pick from the Kirks Championships fight schedule every week for the remainder of their reign. This is to make sure the title isn't held hostage.
His picks: Magramo KO, Baker KO, Opelu KO, Clarke KO, Estrada UD, Zamora UD, Giles SD, Okolie KO, Prat KO, Cunningham UD, Heaney UD, Cain UD, Monroe Jr. UD, Muratalla KO, Jose Carlos Ramirez UD, Velazquez KO Colbert UD, Crowley UD, Jesus Alejandro Ramos KO, David Benavidez KO
Next challenge: TBA!
According to boxrec Monroe vs Alexander will be on April 8th.
There are plenty of picks to go at there...
Somebody must fancy their chances...
Terzievski ?? Gomez Jnr ?? Plant ??
Either of the 2 late additions that CST80 added to really throw more mess into this weekend
Only when the scorecard was announced. This is why I don't like the 8 round fights being added to the WBK. You never know what you are going to get.
Magramo UD, Baker KO, Terzievski UD
Clarke KO 6, Giles UD Wide, Okolie KO 7, Prat KO 7, Cunningham UD Wide, Heaney UD Wide, Cain UD Close, Muratalla KO 5, Estrada UD Wide, Ramirez UD Close, Zamora UD Close, Velaszquez UD Wide, Colbert UD Wide, Crowley UD Wide, Ramos KO 5, Benavidez KO 10.