3 b's

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, May 6, 2021.

1. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Billy Joe Saunders is going to befuddle, bamboozle, bewilder canelo on Saturday Night. In the 11th round he's going to knock him out. Canelo battered bruised and disoriented will be left in the slump in his own corner. Canelo will land absolutely nothing during the whole fight.

BJS becomes a boxing legend. A Hofer!!

KernowWarrior, CST80 and heerko koois like this.
  2. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    The B's involving Saunders on Saturday will be Battered, Bruised and Bedtime.

3. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Unlikely but I hope Billy does it.. I don't want to see Billy just UD him I want a late KO. But not just a KO I want one where Canelo does some funny dance. Canelo deserves it for all these years of tainting boxing with his bull**** diva antics and frauding the r e t a r d masses..

Based on his last three performance, Billy does not even outpoint him. I'll put my faith in Billy considering he can have on and off performances but he's been meh at 168

One thing Billy is a lot better than the negative Jacobs who gives way half the fight yet still managed to win 4-6 rounds off Canelo. At 160 at least, Billy has faster feet, faster hands, better defence and is despite his general personality and dumb antics, more intelligent in the ring

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    kiwi_boxer and lepinthehood like this.
  4. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Are ya having a laff?

5. MagicE

MagicE Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    Not sure how BJS can KO Canelo if GGG couldn't over 24 rounds.

His only realistic hope is to run all night, keep it close, and nick some kind of moral victory by claiming he was robbed on the cards.

Having said that BJS is in a no lose situation so he might surprise by coming out more aggressive, but I don't think he's got the pop to deter Canelo and would get broken down.

Either way, I'm hyped and very interested to see what happens.

oldcanvasback and ElCyclon like this.
  6. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    KO Clenelo.:scared1
    Less than 1% chance and if this will happen, eddie might get real stroke and clenelo investors too.
    99%= clenelo casual cherry pick is valid and he will win this one.
    Butetelo:p:bananaride

MagicE likes this.
  7. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    I strongly doubt Canelo can be the 15th KO on 31 fights of Saunders career.

ipitythefool likes this.
  8. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Canelo by KO7. Too good, too ginger, too gypsy for Billy Joe.

johnny_o likes this.
  9. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Angles and fleet of foot will have block head scared flailing like a bum, while he gets peppered with stiff rights and lefts. The jab will have to removed from his face each round..

10. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Even GGG at 35/36 with his quite obviously declined reflexes/speed (despite the usual weirdo deniers - shadow), landed power punches. GGGs footwork is very smooth (and extensively underrated by the usual r e t a r d s) and timing is very good, but I think what was missing from what would have been a brutal KO was reflexes and speed.

Billy footwork is imo less refined as Golovkin but much faster and his hand speed is definitely faster than 35 yo GGG. Whether Billy's reflexes are as fast at 160 as they are at 168 does not seem the case but we don't know as he hasn't been properly tested at 168. Let's be real Billy has looked meh at 168 but Billy does have on and off fights it's just he's looked meh 3 times in a row. OK back to the point -Billy has reflexes, speed and has very underrated power (dropped Lee with peach of short right hook and was tagging Lemiuex)... So it's a possibility he KOs Canelo... Just a very low one lol

oldcanvasback and MagicE like this.
  11. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    A few years ago I'd have give Saunders a good chance..not now...canelo just keeps getting better and Saunders of anything sorta stagnates or fights up or down...good slick fighter and a few years ago he might just have done it...now I think he will lose on points

boxfap and JSpizz like this.
  12. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    If GGG can't crack that ginger granite I don't see Bilĺy Pillow Fists doing do.

Wide UD or late stoppage for ginger.

JSpizz likes this.
  13. dcb154

dcb154 Member Full Member

Jul 24, 2008
    The only 3 B’s I know are from Bad Santa:
    Booze, Bull**** and Butt f****ing.

Carry on.

oldcanvasback likes this.
  14. timeout

timeout Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Without his nose spray he will be

BATTERED
    BRUISED &
    BANGOUT

15. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    The big ring will serve BJS well. With it he'll be able to survive to later rounds.