3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DoumB, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Villain

Villain Active Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Americans can just as easily respect great fighters. Wlad has been my favorite HW all through his losses.

I would love to root for a great american HW don't get me wrong, but it is what it is and Wlad is a class act and best out there today.

2. Marquito_666

Marquito_666 ESB´s #1 **** star Full Member

Nov 8, 2005
    The 3 fighters I dislike most are:

1. James Toney (A fat lazy blabber with larger waist measure and pie hole than will to train)

2. Shannon Briggs (He just talk the talk...but is really a mediocre fighter)

3. Zab Judah, b/c of that gangsta crap and generally bad sportmanship.

3. Marquito_666

Marquito_666 ESB´s #1 **** star Full Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Good thinking....

I honestly belive that most boxing fans doesn´t care about the color of the skin generally....

And ofcourse it´s natural to root for guy from your own country, nomatter what skincolor he has. :good

4. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    My most disliked fighters.

1) Shitali Quitschko
    2) Shitali Quitschko
    3) Shitali Quitschko
    4) Shitali Quitschko
    5) Joe Calzaghe

I used to dislike Tarver a lot, but having been humiliated by a 40+ year old moving up 2 divisions, then being part of the 2nd best Rocky flick, I no longer dislike him.

Judah is another guy I used to dislike a lot, but now I don't care.

Also, Zahir Raheem. When you can make Erik Morales part of dull fight, then you're one special stinker.

I also don't like Casamayor (and his interpreter/manager, too).

5. Thom

Thom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Man, shut the **** up with this BS.

Oh and weren't you calling anyone who plays "the race card" a racist a few months back? So you, by your own standard, are a racist, or does that standard only apply to non-whites who openly discuss racial issues? :huh

BTW the whining that pieces of **** like you have done for years has soured a ton of people on the Klitschkos.

6. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Thread's gotten this far,and nobody's mentioned RUIZ??? :huh How quickly we've forgotten the Sourge of Boxing!!! :lol:

7. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Fraudley
    Ruiz
    Litzau

This is the ONLY acceptable list.:good

8. TroubleLurks

TroubleLurks **** spell check Full Member

May 23, 2006
    1 Floyd Mayweather
    2 Allan Green
    3 Cory Spinks

Honorable mention: Paulie Malignagggiianiamn. **** him and his heart.

9. Ambition_Def

Ambition_Def **** the people. Full Member

Feb 4, 2006
    That is so not true man.

I'm a white American and I'll tell you exactly why I don't like Waldo. The fact that he is quickly turning into the next Lennox Lewis is what pisses me off. I used to be a big fan of his when he wasn't clinch-happy back when he demolished Monte Barrett and others.

Vitlay for his part has some very questionable ethics regarding the business end of the sport. He ties people up financially without a care, as well as ditching TV dates and contracts which deprive fans. Then he goes on to fight tomato cans and top 20s and calls it a legacy run. He is no better than Mayweather Jr. in regards to destroying the sport.

I can't say I dislike Waldo as strongly as Vitlay. But the fact remains that Stewart is turning him into another Lennox Lewis. And I couldn't stand him either. If he can bring all the banners together under his name he'll go a long ways in restoring my faith. But as of now he is another big talented fighter who neglects the inside game of boxing no thanks to Manny.

People miss American heavyweights like Evander and Bowe because they were exciting. They fought both inside and outside. Those seemingly were the last two very exciting heavyweights ever. The other reason why I like Samuel Peter is because he does this as well. If he continues to get better he will be a dominant heavyweight champion. One who can bring excitement with a dual inside/outside game.

10. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    ad hatton to that list :hey

11. *BOX_FAN*

*BOX_FAN* Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 5, 2007
    1. Mora,
    2. Ruiz,
    3. :huh don't have

12. TroubleLurks

TroubleLurks **** spell check Full Member

May 23, 2006
    I actually like Hatton. I like his personality. Sorry.:oops:

13. ROC

ROC Active Member Full Member

Apr 12, 2007

I think De La Hoya is Hispanic ,not white?!:patsch

14. huki

huki huk huk ^_^;; Full Member

Nov 12, 2006
    I'm Russian and I hate both Klitschko brothers. People's hate for them has nothing to do with them being white euros.

15. ROC

ROC Active Member Full Member

Apr 12, 2007

Agreed. Oscar haters will make any **** up to make the man look inferior when in fact he has done boxing a great favor and has never ducked anybody in the sport.