3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DoumB, Jul 18, 2007.

1. RUSKULL

RUSKULL VIP Member banned

Dec 17, 2004
    Exactly. Holmes & Tyson ruled when Steve Zouski, Tex Cobb, Bonecrusher Smith & Carl the Truth Williams were the guys to beat. :rofl

2. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    :D
    **** you Thom. :D

3. andyZOR

andyZOR Obsessed with Boxing banned

Feb 28, 2007
    1. Quit Man Ruiz
    2. Shannon Briggs
    3. Floyd May

Sick avatar RUSKULL

4. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004
    Um, Evander has slurred speech & Bowe is even worse. So much fighting "brave" and taking shots instead of dodging them..................

5. RUSKULL

Dec 17, 2004

6. 1lehudson

1lehudson Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 27, 2004
    The first two are two of the most hated fighters. Oscar isnt. Floyd is hated for the same reason that people hated Robinson, Ali, Leonard and Jones because he is the best fighter of his era. Wlad is hated because of his moronic fans, it has nothing to do with being white or European.

7. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Yeah right Oscar ducked no one did he? Lets start by Azumah Nelson at Junior Lightweight. Bob Arum and Oscar choose to fight Jimmy Bredahl for the WBO title instead. Bob Arum might be many things but he is certainly no fool. Of course ducked people especially earlier on at their peak. Later on when Arum and Top Rank were not calling the shots he made mistakes and lost.

8. Lampshade

Lampshade New Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    you hate Khan because of his chin?

9. Toopretty

Toopretty Custom made Full Member

Jul 3, 2007
    My most hated fighters. ....as follows.(nothing personal, just pretty much in the ring)

1. Margarito(b/c he cannot box..at least to me.)
    This content is protected

2. Hatton(b/c he wrestles)

3. Klitschko(b/c he throws the same damn punches over and over and over. Like a robot. If you watch Klit/Brewster 1 in the first round you will see what I mean..jab, left hook, right hand. Each punch comes from the same spot same stance I mean like a robot. He clinches if you breathe on him.)

Runner up is Raheem
    b/c he wrestles too and when he does that stupid ******ed squat when he is all low to the ground I just be hoping that the other guy just kick him in the head. Man he is the most irritating fighter. **** that he is #1 for irritation. Spinks for doing the same "circle the fighter and throw the spinks 1,2" Briggs(he should be in the WWE, he would fit right in) Last but not least Hassim Rahman..I mean this guy gets more title shots then anybody and gets knocked out more then anybody. He is from my hometown and he is just a big head bum. Matter of fact I dislike him personally for him and his goons running around the streets like they are ghetto superstars. And that pretty ass girl that got killed driving his car for a bullet that was meant for his ass. Damn that girl was a DIME....

10. Lampshade

Lampshade New Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Fair enough. The disrespect angle makes sense.

11. Ambition_Def

Ambition_Def **** the people. Full Member

Feb 4, 2006
    There is no disputing that Evander should have been retired long ago. His slurred speech has more to do with his extended career than anything he did a decade or two ago. Fights like Holyfield-Cooper, Holyfield-Bowe, Holyfield-Douglas, Holyfield-Foreman were all exciting.

Bowe was ruined by Golota. No doubt about it. After the second fight it was crystal clear he had to retire. He was pummeled badly. To his credit, it also seemed he took something from Golota too. Both brutal encounters.

In neither of these cases has being "brave" meant slurred speech. It happens to everyone including safety-first guys.

Oh and one other thing. On the issue of Tyson, there is yet another example of exciting heavyweights who mix it up inside and outside.

Povetkin is another one coming down the line who uses both inside and outside game. He kinda has to I suppose but this will also go a very long ways in making him an exciting heavyweight.

When the day comes that we no longer see cautious gigantic heavyweights I'll be a happy man. They are a plague on this sport.

12. Dantes

Dantes ESB Magnate Full Member

May 5, 2006
    1. Antonio Tarver: -Former crackhead, who de-throned a shot Roy Jones Junior, only to go on to get slaughtered by B-Hop, whilst starring in a Rocky movie. Apart from the fact he resembles ET crossed with a milk-dud, he doesn't deserve any of the accolades some peolpe think he deserves, this time next year, no-one will even be talking about him, and he would've used his 'Rocky money' to climb back on the pipe.
    P.S His boxing name is 'Magic Man' which is just gay.:good

2.Prince Naseem Hamed:- Despite no longer an active fighter his '**** legacy' reigns on as he is convicted of a hit and run and sent to prison. Inside the ring his amazing natural skill was eventually eclipse by a complete fighter in Barrera, who could take a shot, and give it back, which eventually eroded Hamed's heart and revealed he wasn't as invicible as first thought. After the loss, more was revealed in Hamed, as he quit which revealed all anyone needed to know about his character. He is now a fat turd, rotting in a prison cell.:good

3.Floyd mayweather Jr:- An amazingly skilled boxing talent, who although undefeated cannot seem to convince people he is as good as he thinks he is. Forever whining about being on 'slave wages' and running his mouth like RussianBoxer77, this guy doesn't realise how badly people want someone to beat him. If it acts like a ****, and talks like a ****, it's more than likely a ****.

NOTE: The above critiques on these boxers are how I see it and how i read the 'collective vibe' given on these boxers. At the end of the day, I do truly respect them for what they have achieved, but in the spirit of the thread topic, I let rip because it feels good sometimes to tear things down in an unreasonable and biased fashion.

13. Thom

Thom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Right back at you Mary. :good

14. Toopretty

Toopretty Custom made Full Member

Jul 3, 2007

Hey I respect that..your note. But floyd is kind of cool. I mean..**** is a little harsh...lol

15. Dantes

Dantes ESB Magnate Full Member

May 5, 2006
    :good