42 year old Holmes vs 41 year old Povetkin

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MarkusFlorez99, May 5, 2021.

Who takes it

1. Holmes UD

25 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Holmes KO/TKO

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  3. Povetkin UD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Povetkin KO/TKO

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I don't care.
    I do not come from modern era attention in social media hungry people.
    I do my life with contacts in person and sorry, I do not seek for modern things like : to build nice looking profile in social media and brag about number of subscribers or other things.
    Maybe you are young guy and don't know how internet had worked 20 and more years ago in the same U.S.

You are thinking that someone using social media and bragging who does knows him is so much worth for real life?
    New generation.

If you can't negotiate in person, you are just only one from xxx xxx dreamers in internet.
    I really do not care nor about things what ppl are thinking about me in such forums nor even post ppl who does know me pretty well cos I do not need this.
    I do have real life and this for me is priority over social media. Point there.

When I value boxer, I do not care nor about his name nor origin or anything else.
    For you most likely this is big point. Attend places where notable ppl are around, take pics and post in your IG, FB, you will be next from xxx xxx ppl in the internet.

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    42 year old Holmes (of the Mercer fight) would arguably beat ANY version of Povetkin.

3. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Tribal and just fan.
    Prime Pov most likely had KOed Tyson from 1988 and Holmes from 1988 th.
    Western idiots just smell as garbeges and stupid fans nothing more there and these western fans are stupid tribal, nationalistic biased dumbasses nothing more than stupid debiloids.

While I had picked up prime per prime Holmes.
    While debiloids in puffy chairs does have idiot's thinking there and are stupid and laughable dumb pieces of s***** in forums and even more than in forums they are using YT comments and majority from fans are with lesser life skills than any one with 7 years at school finished, they are stupid and laughable specimens.

4. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Holmes via UD. Just too good for Pov.

5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Hey, I love Russians.
    I just don't think Povetkin was much better than Mercer.