Abel Sanchez: “Golovkin was greedy and ungrateful”

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gennady, Apr 24, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Idk, maybe bc he owes a great deal of his success putting him in the position to command ten million a fight to Abel? :nusenuse:

There's business and then there's courtesy & ethics.

2. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Abel's made plenty off GGG.

3. Bollywooden

Bollywooden Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 8, 2014
    I'd imagine Abel was well-remunerated for his efforts.

A lot of fighters followed GGG to Big Bear too. It's not like Golovkin was a bad fighter before Sanchez.

iii likes this.
  4. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    without knowing the particulars, abel went too extreme for this to be a judgement call, abel feels straight up punked, so theres got to be something to this.
    if ggg in fact gave him a 1/5 or hit the bricks offer, then i dont blame him. unless youre a cuck, youre gonna tell him to suck a fat one. no offence to the cucks who are cool with it, though.:smoking:

5. NaiKoN

NaiKoN M Power! Full Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Telling that Abel made him is an exaggeration, GGG came to Abel already well rounded fighter.

He hasn’t done that much to get 10mln, 2 mln was a good deal, but something tells me that GGG was expecting to involve someone else and he knew that Abel will refuse that offer. Roach was getting 5% from Pac, what Abel was expecting is really an ethical question about being greedy, the other ethical questions is bringing all this to the public.

iii, Sugar 88 and thesmokingm like this.
  6. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    He reacted a little harshly. but he is hurt so he has that right. At this point GGG is not going to be helped much by anyone in the corner.. He will always fight the same way. He really does not have many gears or facets. He punches a lot and is strong and comes on and on and builds momentum and takes over when the other guy gets overwhelmed. GGG gave him more resistance.

7. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    GGG is the biggest money grabber in the sport.

mthez likes this.
  8. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Yes it was very weird. He was extremely complimentary towards Canelo post fight.

Birmingham and mirkofilipovic like this.
  9. UniversalPart

Jul 1, 2010
    Still not a drug cheat with political protection though!

iii and mirkofilipovic like this.
  10. UniversalPart

Jul 1, 2010
    10% is standard trainer fee.

Managers and promotors make way more but nobody ever complains about them.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  11. FloatingGhost

FloatingGhost Some guy Full Member

May 16, 2012
    Most of you have cursed Abel just as much as GGG. But now...it’s poor Abel. Haha. Strikes me funny. Its between them and more so it’s business. Most of you GGG haters who repeat yourselves nonstop day after day have criticized Abel very harshly. The most common complaint being that he’s a **** talking windbag, always running his mouth. But now his words are golden? I could care less if ggg screwed him or if he offended ggg with the **** he said after Canelo II or if they kiss n make up or if they both retire tomorrow. I’m commenting on the general hypocrisy of you haters. Why does news like this make you all so happy?

guncho, Contro, DonnyMo and 5 others like this.
  12. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Abel is a *****. He could have just cited irreconcilable monetary differences and left it at that. He's a punk.

Goose and mirkofilipovic like this.
  13. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Sounds like iSalty just found out one of his kids has Kazakh genes :p

iii, Birmingham and mirkofilipovic like this.
  14. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    This. There was endless wailing and bitching about how horrible Abel was and now they're polishing his knob :rolleyes: the real two faced guys are people like 22 and iSalty.

Personally I quite liked Sanchez and still do. I'm sad that Golovkin and Abel split up.

I have to say that Golovkin's comments that Sanchez is a HOF trainer sound a lot more classy than Sanchez' comments on him. Let's hope things cool down.

DonnyMo, iii, mirkofilipovic and 2 others like this.
  15. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    serious ? Ive never seen it

iii likes this.