Abel Sanchez says NO to fights vs Andrade/Charlo/Callum Smith but YES to Rob Brant !

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Nov 5, 2018.

1. chatty

chatty Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I can understand Charlo if he's gonna sign for. DAZN or ESPN as it'll just not work with cross promotion/networks but if he does go to DAZN then surely Andrade or Jacobs makes more sense than Brant, they both have legit belts and Brant doesn't. Only thing that Brant may bring is if he wins the regular WBA then he can force a mandatory for Canelo III - however how often do the WBA do that? Though they may do for this one as the fees will be mega.

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    And I hope Rocky fjattens Moonelo

3. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Sanchez doing what sanchez does.

minemax likes this.
  4. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    I guess GGG is going to look like a prime "beast " again???

5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL GGG beat the tar out of your beast Moonelo TWICE!! & everyone knows it

timeout, iii and Aston Villa like this.
  6. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    GGG didn't looked like a "beast " especially in the rematch when he was running I mean backing up the whole fight...

7. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Typical Abel.

GK BOX likes this.
  8. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Brant is a decent fight to make while they wait to see if there's Canelo x3. I don't have a problem with this.

Ask Charlo whether he wants to fight Golovkin or Canelo.

Ask Jacobs whether he wants to fight Canelo or rematch Golovkin.

We all know what the answer is.

GK BOX, iii and Aston Villa like this.
  9. Baneofthegame

Baneofthegame Active Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2017
    He should fight Andrade if the fights available.

10. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Is the wweaselly-worded title supposed to imply that fighting Brant instead of Andrade constitutes a duck? (forget the other guys mentioned for a second...you specifically lumped Andrade in with them, which means that he IS someone you are claiming - along with other people or not - is potentially being ducked for Brant here)

Because honestly...Abel is right. Andrade looked really bad vs. Kautondokwa, bad enough that based on their respective world title capturing performances that week I think most people would currently pick Brant over Andrade.

Sorry to shoot your stupid little agenda down, but .. y'know. Gotta serve Truth, and she's a harsh mistress.

C.J., BCS8 and iii like this.
  11. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Well they prob want a soft touch for him to look fearsome against following the double jobbing Oscar and his cronies subjected him to.

As for the OP it says a lot that he's still thia obsessed with Golovkin post Canelo's 'draw' and 'win'. It looks as if he knows what actually happened in those fights after all considering he's keeping up the hate campaign.

Ukansodoff, BCS8, iii and 1 other person like this.
  12. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Jacobs wants canelo as it would be a unification fight. A bigger fight than a second fight vs GGG right now.

BCS8 likes this.
  13. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Hey OP ...answer the question you spunkbubble...

14. rodney

rodney Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    GGg fought a real good fight. He wasn’t running or backing up. He was controlling his distance. Using his jab from the outside and to get inside. Controlling distance is something that you know nothing about.

Aston Villa likes this.
  15. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Actually I agree with that. Money and belt-wise it would make no sense for Jacobs to rematch GGG over a Canelo fight. I also happen to think Golovkin is a harder fight for Jacobs than Canelo.

We all know, though, that there are posters around who would claim GGG is "ducking Jacobs" even if Jacobs and Golovkin's positions were reversed. Haters gonna hate.