Abel Sanchez says NO to fights vs Andrade/Charlo/Callum Smith but YES to Rob Brant !

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Nov 5, 2018.

1. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Wrong, a casual boxing fan or someone who is new to boxing is more likely to cite press row scoring. I was called a noob while I was going into great detail about the scoring in the match and being told that most of press row had it for GGG for why I was wrong. That's pretty much the most noob thing you can possibly say.

You know what noobs do? Noobs scream robbery and then when you call them out on it they fold up like a house of cards. Say what you want about me, but calling me a noob is preposterous as I often go into great detail and discuss the sport at a very high level representative only of someone who has been following the sport for many decades.

Calling me a noob after the amount of boxing knowledge I've dropped here is so ridiculous it's hilarious. I've being called a noob by someone who hasn't been on this site as long as me, doesn't have nearly as many posts or likes, and doesn't go into detail and discuss the intricacies of boxing anywhere near the extent I do. As is the case when I am engaged with a casual, you are unwilling to counter any of my more substantive points and proceed to double-down on calling me a noob when you know full well I'm anything but that. School is in session, lesson in how to counter a poor and desperate use of the word "noob" complete.

2. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    *yawn*

You can pat yourself on the back all you want, suck your own dick if that makes you feel manly, then come up with 200 word essays that say NOTHING....

3. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    wrong, you've just been served. and all you can do is try and deflect with some whiny one-liner. i will continue to call out any noobs or casuals who cry robbery and make excuses when their fighter loses. if you can't handle my round breakdowns and timestamps then maybe you need to re-evaluate what it is you're doing here. if you're not here to talk boxing then what are you here for?

you are behaving like a whiny school girl who didn't get your way. Canelo walked right through GGG with power shots, and GGG had no answers for most of the fight. if you deny that that happened then you're acting like a noob and a massive GGG fanboy.

4. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    What a gluttonous fanboy you are... Served? I've been served? Really? Did you outdance me or something?

How about owned? Was I OWNED or PWNED too? Got any other internet cliches you want to drop?

No matter what you say, you will be the idiot who think being a noob is based on post count and likes.

5. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    It's called "experience". Being a noob is about having no or limited experience. You don't call someone with more experience than you a noob. Anotherwords a "beginner". How can we determine who is a noob here on BN24?

On a boxing message board, experience is based on how long you been here, post count and likes. All 3 of those statistics are listed below your name. That has a lot to do with determining who is or isn't a noob on this website, especially if that's all you know about a poster. As far as I know, there are no statistics here that quantify boxing knowledge as it relates to each poster, but we do know how long somebody has been here and how much work they put in by those stats. There's simply no way that you can call somebody with over 8,000 posts and over 1,500 likes who has been here for over 6 years a "noob" on this site. It's especially idiotic coming from someone who has nowhere near those numbers. If someone creates an account tomorrow, he's a Boxing Forum 24 "noob". I was called a noob despite having more experience here than the person calling me a noob. That's idiotic.

Who is a "noob" on this website is in fact determined mainly by those 3 statistics listed under your name. If you don't think who is a noob here is based on that then you are truly idiotic.

6. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016

Noob doesn't refer to TIME SPENT ON A MESSAGE BOARD IDIOT, it's overall exposure to the sport. Holy crap...you actually needed that explained to you. You are too dumb to know you are dumb....

7. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Not only time spent. That's one of many factors, another is how many likes you've gotten. Of course the showcasing of your boxing knowledge over time also makes it clear that you arean't a noob, but how much boxing knowledge you have is not as quantifiable as how long you've been here and how many posts you have. How much boxing knowledge you are percieved to have is based on who you are and what side you are on. Obviously a GGG fan's agenda is to say that anyone who didn't have GGG winning or anyone who didn't think both fights were a robbery as someone who must not have any boxing knowledge. So using a GGG fan's perspective on who they think has the most boxing knowledge, well that's gonna only be the people who had GGG winning.

But when it comes to being a noob, the longer you've been here and the more posts you have, that means the longer and "more" you've been following and talking boxing since you been a member here. That doesn't mean you can't be someone with low stats who has followed boxing for longer or has more boxing knowledge, but you haven't shown it here or compiled those kinds of numbers. So when it comes to being a noob or not "here", at BF24, which is a site that talks boxing, those numbers are clearly the basis here for who is a noob and who isn't since it's all we have and it's listed below every username.

So you are in no position to call someone who has better numbers than you here at BF24 a "noob". Not only is that rude, but it's mathematically inaccurate. Not only that, but you know full well that I am a poster who goes into great depth and talks boxing at a very high level. I have a very high and deep knowledge of boxing which I am often showcasing. So in all possible areas of what you would consider a noob, there's literally nothing about me that would lead anyone to conclude that I am a noob. Getting called a noob by a GGG fanboy who said that GGG was "robbed", which is a very "noob" thing to say, makes zero sense and I called him out on it. You jumped in and defended him.

8. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Shadow vs Lance lol.. this is some toxic **** right here.

9. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You're witnessing a schooling in progress. Pay attention class is in session. :sisi1

10. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    You schooling Lance the way I schooled you huh? I taught you well ;).

11. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm the teacher you're the student. Lance is in pre-school. :risas3:

12. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    You're quantity, I'm quality.

13. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    :facepalm: What a moron....

14. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    The stats suggest otherwise. You have a lot more posts than me, but you have a lower like to post ratio. I am at 18.2% you are only at 16.2%. Pound 4 Pound I'm a better poster. :sisi2:

Dario Argento likes this.
  15. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    More posts but less content. 100 of your posts = all of my posts added together :sisi2: