Adam Kownacki vs. Sugar Robert Helenius

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Max Thunder, Apr 25, 2019.

Who wins?

1. Kownacki by KO

2. Kownacki by decision

3. Helenius by KO

4. Helenius by decision

5. Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    A handful of idiots who insisted that there was no way Usyk could fight Joshua on June 1 are now insulting Kownacki because he has a fight lined up, too.

Usyk is 32 years old. Had 350 amateur fights. Was the World Amateur Champion at heavyweight. The Olympic Gold Medal winner at heavyweight. Dominated the top amateur heavyweights and super heavys around the world in the World Series of Boxing. Is an undefeated unified world champion as a pro. Won fighter of the year last year. Won the RING championship. Has spent the last decade stepping in the ring at well over 200 pounds. Has been in camp training for a heavyweight fight at the end of May. Is already in shape and would have an extra week in camp to prepare for Joshua.

Yet there's no HUMANLY WAY possible Usyk - a DOMINANT WORLD CHAMP and RING CHAMPION - could do it.

But Kownacki, with no camp going right now, should step up?

All of you idiots who were insisting Usyk couldn't fight Joshua .... YOU need to ignore this thread ... or you're straight up hypocrites.

2. zadfrak

zadfrak Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Very surprised that Helenius would be a road warrior for this kind of fight. His best hope is for some home cooking. I think he pulls out with an injury and the bout does not happen.

3. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    LOL turning down AJ to face Helenius.
    This is quality from Kownacki.

chico g, BaileyBlack and Aydamn like this.
  4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I have 17 inch biceps which is about as relevant as the contents of your post is.

DoubleJab666 and Mr Icaman like this.
  5. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    You were one of the idiots I was referring to. I didn't want to call you out. But clearly you can't help yourself, hypocrite.

Why didn't your hero Dillian Whyte take the fight with Joshua on June 1?

Oh yeah, Whyte has a fight the same month as Kownacki. Couldn't possibly do it.

How many years has Whyte been signed with Matchroom?

How many times HAS HE NOT RECEIVED or ACCEPTED AN OFFER of a title shot against Joshua?

Save the snark for your hero.

6. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    In the olympics there is heavyweight and superheavyweight, there is a big difference, and in the pro ranks there is cruiser weight and then heavyweight...just remember that when talking gibberish about Usyk at heavy.

Kownacki and Ortiz are not in the same bracket as Whyte is when it comes to ranking/marketability and the prospect of fighting Joshua.

Kownacki ain't near Whytes level yet..... even

Whyte can get the Joshua fight anytime... he has the privilege of asking for money and I guarantee you the Joshua fight will land on Whytes doorstep again....and I near enough guarantee you it wont land on Ortiz again as he slipped this chance up.

Kownacki will be lucky to fight joshua in future,.... I doubt he will make it through the ranks for a chance

But hey don't take my word for it.... just sit back and watch my prophecy unfold.... if you think otherwise say so... and we'lll see who is right.

BaileyBlack and Mr Icaman like this.
  7. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Did Knownacki honestly turn down over several Million dollars and the chance to be number 1 HW to fight Helenius?

8. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    10 years ago Robbie all day. Today he has a punchers chance. Kownacki inside 5.

9. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Why don't you start your own thread up instead of poisoning others..

You have been told many times the reasons why Usyk and Whyte won't take the fight but you either just don't listen (or understand) or just like to type words into the computer....

DoubleJab666, Aydamn and Mitch87 like this.
  10. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Of course I do. I think the result would of been much the same though. At the time the Poles bragged of how they had arguably the finest calvary in the world. They simply weren't as well prepared as they thought they were for kind of war the German's were going to wage.

In their defense neither were Russia. I mean how long did the Russians hold the bit of Poland they took? Not very long when the Germans rolled over them and into Russia. It was the sheer size of their country that allowed them to withstand blitzkrieg. No other country could lose 200km a day for months and not be conquered.

greenhornet and BaileyBlack like this.
  11. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    On to bigger and better things Quillin style.
    Don't know if he got offered 5 too, but even if it's half of that, this looks bad.

12. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
  13. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Recent training pics from Helenius

This content is protected

Looking lean and mean!!

Robney likes this.
  14. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Helenius is Back!
    Helenius vs Price should be made asap.

Max Thunder likes this.
  15. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Helenius cause an upset.