Adam Smith acting very strange

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Fair play to Smith on saying how it is. You can sense that Eddie has let the team down.

305th likes this.
  2. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Smith needs to stay in his lane and appreciate that he is the ultimate beta male.

If he thinks Matchroom aren’t delivering, he should look at the other British promoters and how shallow their rosters are. The lack of British stars isn’t exclusively a Matchroom one, and they’re still head and shoulders above anyone else. Unfortunately it’s been a tough few months for British boxing with 3 of the only PPV draws in Groves, Haye and Bellew all retiring.

Sky have nowhere else to go, and Smith knows it so he should wind his neck in and go back to his Mum’s box room.

3. pne buz

pne buz Active Member Full Member

Apr 20, 2008
    They take this **** with the sheer number of pay per views nowadays to the point where I won't buy them anymore,regardless of what I'm missing.If you want more Saturday fight nights then stop paying to watch ppv everyother week.especially when 8 out of 10 cards are not even ppv material.
    If the business model is working Hearn won't change it,and why should he.Vote with your cash and he will be forced to change.

Scissors likes this.
  4. sniffmybadger

sniffmybadger Relationships are not my forte Full Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Yeah, they need to put on some good non-PPV cards in the UK, it's been a while.