Adam Smith gone?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Matthew240

Matthew240 Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    The Paddy Power account is looking shaky Adam!

But seriously though, I hope he gets the help he needs and comes back to Sky. He seems a decent bloke.

VanBasten and Terminator like this.
  2. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    I’m not disputing his ‘huge influence’ just emphasising that they were your words. Just pointing out that it didn’t always mean positive things for fight fans.

3. SeanB1

SeanB1 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    I always liked his commentary, probably biased towards home fighters but that's standard it seems. Hope he gets any help if he needs it.

Matthew240 likes this.
  4. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    I’m interested to know where the gambling rumour came from. As far as I can tell someone replied to a tweet about him not being around and everyone decided to run with it.

5. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    They have already done all that. No happy hours allowed anymore, cheap alcohol is seen as the devil and anyone who may fancy a cheap bevvy are made out to be scruffs. Look at your food portion sizes and sugar taxes. Normal people aren’t allowed a treat because of idiots who can’t control themselves.

Heisenberg and Whytesnake like this.
  6. Whytesnake

Whytesnake Armchair GOAT Full Member

Apr 3, 2021
    Don’t forget Joe Public is destroying the planet and will soon pay carbon tax

7. Whytesnake

Whytesnake Armchair GOAT Full Member

Apr 3, 2021
    Wouldn’t surprise if it was something very minor and Shalom wanted to have a cabinet reshuffle