Adamek Estrada fight

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by 401Tank, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 401Tank

401Tank Active Member Full Member

May 25, 2008
    jason did well one of the best fights i have seen from him he hit adamek alot he had his face swollen and adamek was dead in the last 2 rds adamek won this fight because he stole the rds in the last 30 sec there is no way the judge scoring the 118-110 was watching the fight i talked to a judge in the hotel a lil while ago and just asked was it a 118-110 fight? he said there was no way it was that off and walked away. jason was in the lobby and many polish fans came up asking for pics and said it was a great fight a couple even said he won the fight! that says alot cause they were assholes at the fight if jason was not tired and its too bad the score of 118-110 came in cause even with a loss jason did not lose 118-110 there is just no way

i was surprised that adamek was so tired and his punches were that weak i like adamek but not at hw

after the fight adameks trainer came into the dressing room and said adamek will be going back down to cw and jason gave him a good hard fight and i agree

it was a great fight and im glad i got to watch it i wish it made hbo or shobox they would of had a ton of veiws

great fight but i cant see adamek fighting the bigger guys he wont last

2. lzolnier

lzolnier Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 20, 2007
    Estrada lost 9 rounds, get over it drama queen. People who didn't watch this: Please dont let idiots like this twist what actually took place. Adamek was in control from start to finish, but most of the rounds that he took were competative enough to make idiots like this do their spin. Finally, let's all see the swollen face you speak of:

http://www.sport.pl/boks/51,64992,7535046.html?i=0

Hmm looks pretty untouched to me.

Adamek is staying at HW and will give Arreola the fight of his life.

3. Aniki

Aniki Star Puncher Full Member

Aug 16, 2008
    There is no ****ing way Estrada won that fight. Whoever you talked to was probably drunk.

4. lzolnier

Jan 20, 2007
    He says he likes Adamek now, but for weeks he was posting bull**** predictions that Adamek would be outclassed. I guess he's saving face now with some sort of comprimise thread. Well he can take his olive branch and shove it up his ass. Adamek won a wide UD sending Jason on his was to become a journeyman. :hi:

5. colin7878

colin7878 Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2008

the pic in the link is not from the fight wrong ring announcer is one clue :rofl

6. lzolnier

Jan 20, 2007

****, you're right. I think that's the second announcer for the Golota fight. :scaredas: ****ing lousy websites. :patsch Anyone got a post fight pic?

7. JETSKI

JETSKI Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 26, 2004
    If Adamek fights Arreola the way he did tonight, he'll get KO'ed. Tank ain't spinning nothing, he was there & so was I & Adamek took alot of shots from Estrada & looked a bit gassed in the 12th. And Adamek was sloppy with many combinations he tried & didn't throw the straight right hand enough. Hell, after the fight, even Tomasz said he wasn't happy with his performance.

These are the facts...

8. lzolnier

Jan 20, 2007

He won a wide UD over a skilled defense/offense opponenent who knows how to roll punches, thats a fact too. Just bc you were somewhere in the crowd doesn't mean you had a better vantage point than I. I saw Adamek tagging Estrada with a short replica hammer like punch he KOd Banks with and Jason just stood there smiling, meaning he felt it. The ****er has a neck, no question. Adamek did not surpass expectiations tonight, nor did he fail them. Estrada is under rated imo. Minus the KO power, his offense and defense have depth and real skill. Adamek adjusted and beat a skilled guy in a wide UD. It is not obvious to me whether a crude fighter like Arreola can beat a skilled guy like Estrada, esp. when he's motivated. Neither of Arreola's best wins (McCline and Minto) are better than Estrada, that much is clear.

9. tays001

tays001 ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 6, 2006
    sounds like adamek ahd a hard fight. but at least he got the W

10. popejking

popejking Adamek Full Member

Mar 27, 2009
    401Tank,
    Estrada surprised me, I didnt expect he is such a tough guy. But you have to admit that if he is boxed by former LHW and CW champ at only his 2nd fight at HW, then Estrada will not be a player at HW. Sad but true. He will always be a tough journeyman/contender. Tbh 118-110 is the same correct as 115-113 both judges scored the close rounds to different fighters. Probably the best score was 116-112 or 117-111, but there are often different scores on scorecards.

11. SAS2

SAS2 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2006
    118-110 was a joke.but Adamek did win. He seems to get hit with the left hook way too easily...

12. maciek4

maciek4 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Jets, he was tired because he put a lot of work in those 12 rounds. He was still more active in the 12th round. He landed at least twice as many punches as Estrada. He did get hit, but he always does, its inevitable.

I agree that Arreola might prove to be too powerful for Adamek, although one thing Estrada has over Arreola is the hand speed which bothered Adamek a bit.