Adams next....switch over to Sky

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Sweetmagee, May 13, 2017.

1. Sweetmagee

Sweetmagee New Member Full Member

Apr 22, 2017
    ....anybody else done the same ? I've got zero interest in womens boxing and nobody I know who's into boxing cares about women's fights. I'll be back to BT in 15 mins when I assume Adams will have won.

2. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Good for you pal....

3. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Lass she was fighting is only 18!
    Howard foster couldnt wait to jump in. He ****ing loves a stoppage! The one from earlier was just embarrassing

4. Sweetmagee

Apr 22, 2017
    Genuinely interested - does anybody here look forward to women's fights ?

5. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    That was never a stoppage either. Disgrace

6. Northadox

Northadox Active Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Fair play to Warren and Hearn for signing women and giving them good opportunities. Regardless of your opinion, they're still training hard and taking risks by fighting

7. Sweetmagee

Apr 22, 2017
    I don't doubt anybody's bravery or right to fight but I've just got zero interest in seeing women fight and the - admittedly dwindling - people I know who care about boxing don't give a monkeys about female boxing.

8. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    No not interested in the slightest, it wouldn't be bad if she was a looker like Gina Carano, but sadly she looks like a 16yo boy.

DON1 likes this.
  9. Trumpy

Trumpy Active Member Full Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Got to agree , I've no interest , bordering on I don't like it , , Woman wants to fight , just get married . . Hearns is giving them a chance because he see's MONEY . tapping into the women is a big market , if he can create the interest

10. impacted

impacted Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I personally found it repulsive to see a muscular, extremely experienced woman take advantage of a feminine looking 18 year-old kid who was clearly put in there to get beat up. If this is what Adams is going to do for the foreseeable, let it be away from the BT cameras.

DON1 and Erik like this.
  11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I am not very interested in women's boxing because there seems to be no depth to women's boxing, there is either high level or low level, there seems no inbetween and match making suffers and therefore the fights I see are rarely competitive.

Maybe it's me, maybe if I studied women's boxing a little more and watched more of it then I might understand it a little more but the fights seem so one sided unless it's a world title on the line and then it's a little better.

12. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Taylor and Adams are good boxers with good skills. For that reason if I'm watching a fight card and they're on I'll watch their fights and enjoy them.

From a technical point of view Taylor is a fantastic boxer. She has every punch in the book.

13. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    BT's biggest ( only?) star is Adams. IF Fury is back and on their cards then its him but at the moment shes the name that will get them any press.

14. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    No different to Tony Dosh etc bashing up no hopers before his last fight - that is equally disgraceful and disgusting.

15. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Even ignoring the terrible quality, watching women fight is absolutely disgusting and repulsive on every level.