Adrien Broner vs Ricky Hatton @140

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Jay1990, Jan 19, 2017.

1. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Agree with the first line .

Disagree with the 2nd line , Broner can take an ass whooping . Hatton wont stop him . Hatton would probably edge him in a razor close fight due to activity .

2. MUFA$A

Aug 17, 2016
    .com
    Showtime is a Bigger , Stronger , Superior , Better all around fighter .

Hatton on his best night would not defeat Shawn Porter .

3. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    doesnt have too. porter was drained to 142-143 and still beat broner with such ease, porter is stronger and stylewise would give hatton a pasting, but he crowds his work more then hatton and the reason he doesnt ko many fighters, or hurt them is because he has poor accuracy, ricky has a good jab, and good accuracy always targetting the floating rib, broner's mock mayweather shoulder roll doesnt work against a body attack coming from the left hand side, also ricky hatton isnt slow so its not like broner has a speed advantage. also broner has struggled with fighters like paulie an old one, who ricky walked through and battered for rounds. Prime Paulie is better boxer and tougher than broner and both are boxers, only broner hits harder with far less volume. ricky would just walk him down pummell his ribs and land short jabs all night. broner is ridiculously overated, he obviously has a pretty poor workrate when he isnt beating on smaller men.

HATTON 10-2 UD or broner quits.

4. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    The version of Broner that fought Maidana and Porter would get beat up by the Hatton that beat Tszyu.

If both are in top form it would be a very interesting fight

MUFA$A likes this.
  5. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Would be a great fight actually I'd probably lean towards Hatton his workrate and intensity would be the difference.

6. MUFA$A

Aug 17, 2016
    True Story .

AB was definitely overhyped and it was proven.. But so was Hatton .

Hatton will win this fight on activity but I doubt AB will quit .

He suffered a fracture cheekbone against Maidana and still continue to fight back all the way to the last round and even rocked Maidana in the 12th .

7. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    it would be interesting to see broner get worked again.