Advice for BXF 24 Forum member who is interested in:-

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Robson, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Robson

Robson New Member Full Member

Apr 8, 2016
    JoffJoff has expressed a desire to match-up against a Female Boxer. I have given him an opportunity to post his details. Perhaps Admin could help-out!
    It would be pretty difficult to get anything sanctioned but would their be any Gyms willing to set up a sparring session out for him?
    Moneys his motivation. If he sets up an exclusive ''You Tube'' channel with all copyrights strictly imposed and only one/two filming in the gym, i'm sure there would be enough ''Visits'' to warrant a few quid. Personally I would be uncomfortable with a man wanting to fight a woman. But I'd gather plenty of Female Boxers would take him up on the offer. If he was successful or not against a couple of Female boxers, I reckon there would be a flood of Male Boxers attracted into a bout against JoffJoff.
    https://www.boxingforum24.com/members/joffjoff.116014/

2. viru§™

viru§™ Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Is this a joke? Why would a guy want to fight women?

3. Robson

Robson New Member Full Member

Apr 8, 2016
    He says he wouldn't hesitate to enter a Ring with a Female Boxer. I'm with you and never think a man should lay hands on a woman. But are their any Female Boxers open to spar with him. I have asked for his details but he will not respond other than continue with his line ''I will fight a woman''.

4. Speechless

Speechless Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Soooo many questions....

If you train in a gym, you'll spar with whoever's there, based on skill level and size. I spar with numerous female pros and amateurs, naturally being in a small weight division. But as far as specifically wanting to spar females???

Sooo many questions.
    I'd just as well tell this guy to f*** off. Sounds like a huge douche.

5. Speechless

Speechless Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    ...reminds me of a time some dude messaged me to train/spar.
    I figured he had seen me compete recently and knew I was a masters fighter and sparring partners are a little harder to find at this age, so I didn't think much of it.
    As we came close to setting it up, he told me more about what he wanted to do... which was not spar, but rather sit there and take shots to the face.
    That was f***ed up, but he was willing to pay, and I was recently laid off, so I entertained the idea. Later I found his facebook profile had a "like" on a boxing themed gay fetish site. So that was the nail in the coffin.
    Right then, I told him I didn't want any part of that, and blocked him, but I continued to get friend requests from made up female accounts whose profile pictures I traced back to public sites from image searches. Lol...that was interesting to say the least.
    But yeah, this dude sounds like a pandora's box of chloroform, forceful confinement and waking up in a room full of detached doll heads.

greynotsoold likes this.