AJ calls Lennox Lewis a 'Clown'

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by The Townsend, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Winter

Winter New Member Full Member

Aug 6, 2019
    One of the best posts I´ve seen in here!

kirk likes this.
  2. Simon Head

Simon Head Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I’ve never understood anyone that acts jealous and bitter like Lewis, and Tyson Fury also comes to mind. Not giving people respect for their achievements if they have achieved more, or less than you just comes across as sad.

Many people look up to Lewis as a hero and a role model, many more would if he could just hide his emotions a lot better.

Tyson Fury is even worse than Lewis though, it’s impossible for many people to look up to him, because of his need to put others down. Who would want to emulate a personality like that. Fury would have many more fans if he could just put his ego aside and try and raise others up, instead of putting them down.

3. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    No I agree with Joshua .... Lennox sour grapes cause he never sold out a 90 ooo seat arena !!! And Joshua has !!!! Lennox also has took digs on aj against wilder cause wilder is Lennox buddy !

4. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Five minutes and you replied. And to think you're trying to feign indifference. But then you overuse emojis, so that mask slipped some time ago...

CST80 likes this.
  5. Winter

Aug 6, 2019
    Hahahaha! I was waiting when the emoji usage would be mentioned xD Now this thread is all about me is it? When you have nothing else to say about AJ or this situation, go on then...analyze me some more and use those fine words and make me laugh =)

Oh...the same thing happens with AJ too, now I get it. You just overanalyze everything he says and does. And he uses quite a lot of emojis too. Bingo! Okay thats your problem...thats why you hate him. Lets see why others hate him.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  6. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    :coleman:

Because you're not very intuitive and have bad judgment.:sisi1

Even when I'm wrong, aspects of whatever proclamation it is... still usually bears fruit. And in some small way I still somehow manage to be proven right. Occasionally even more right than the people who got it right.:D

It's not just this, it's everything along the way, all the BS with Chambers and his comments about Mugabe, add this to the list. He's arrogant as hell and has always had a poorly hid huge ego. It's all the little things that keep piling up. For the record, its the I don't respect him part that really bothers me.

7. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Lewis is always hating on AJ. Like JMM always hates on Canelo.

I just think their is slight resentment due to the fact they never had the masses in their side and had to do it a harder way in their opinion.

OvidsExile likes this.
  8. Winter

Aug 6, 2019
    But why just hate him? Fury and Wilder has said some things too. Why dont you hate them as much or even more? Wilder once said he would beat PRIME Mike Tyson. If AJ said that, you would hate him. Wilder once said he wants body on his record. If AJ said that, you would hate him. Why he cant talk and others can? :eek: There is no logic, just...blindness. Blind hate. So what if he has huge ego, so does WIlder, so does Fury, so does Lewis. Lewis hasnt shown any respect to AJ so why you expect AJ to show it? Do you respect someone who doesnt respect you and talks **** about you?

9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
  10. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I don't give a damn about anyone saying they'd beat someone from the past. Or someone having a huge ego. It means **** all to me. It's the fact that he called Lennox Lewis a clown and that he has NO RESPECT for him that bothers me. Lewis said he didn't think AJ was prepared adequately that he needs to make some improvements, and that McCracken wasn't doing a great job with him. Where's the **** talk, where's the disrespect being shown? AJ is an oversensitive little ***** and overreacted.

thesmokingm likes this.
  11. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Why is it when anyone , in this case Lennox, offers up the slightest critisism of a cash cow they are automatically labelled haters ??!!

KernowWarrior and thesmokingm like this.
  12. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    AJ forget your ego, LL may express his opinion in manner that is dislikeable, you may not like the message, however listen to the messenger, luck, power and size earned you and kept you as the champ, but a fat boy weathered your power and dumped you on your derriere 4 times and wrested the titles from your grasp.

LL has been at top of the tree and likewise dumped on his butt, so he has much experiential wisdom to impart, my advice to AJ would be along the lines of the saying "you have two ears and one mouth. follow that ratio. listen more, talk less."

LL has his legacy in the annals of boxing history, AJ has his mention in these annals which deserves praise as few achieve that, but AJs legacy pales in comparison to LL.

If AJ is unwilling to listen to LL, then i sincerely hope that he has identified and rectified the cause of his loss to Ruiz, as if not then look out, as the obese champ is gonna repeat his 1st of June exploits

CST80 likes this.
  13. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Don't be a HATER!

:p

14. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    The best thing for AJ to do is not respond. Win his next fight then make a comment. Why add more pressure by shooting your lip of to broadcaster and the media. They’ll just add fuel to the fire.

The best way to shut up your critic is by winning and winning by KO would do it.

15. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    AJ has met his Golota (without the low blows lol) and the writing is on the wall. Its going to be over soon.