AJ floors drugs jibe

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Ian_k

Ian_k Active Member Full Member

May 8, 2012
    Goes back to the old argument of in and out of competition testing

When does he get tested ? Most likely during camp

What about when training out of competition ie in Dubai etc

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Sadly the whole sport is corrupt today. Anyone that doesn't see that has to be naïve to a fault

Power_tek likes this.
  3. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    There are guys who obviously cheat. AJ is one of them. Pacman being able to run a marathon after margo's fight is another. There are things that are obvious.

EDIT: plus I think that every elite boxer cheats. I'm sure that all of them have used peds at one moment or another.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    gdm likes this.
  4. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Another naive human being who believes in the tooth fairy. Did you actually go to bed with those guys in the military so you can say they were clean? LMAO. Grow up. You don't know that they were clean, you assuming it or they told you but you have no proof. That's a fact.

I can see a lot of guys in my local gym and they're looking like **** but i know they're not clean as they took some stuff and admitting it.

Calling me a fool or dumb is amazing. You're naive as **** and probably believing in Santa Claus, lol.

5. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    mark ant likes this.
  6. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Lol he gets tested 3 times a month , so what?
    What about his GH gut? Miller was right he’s juicing.

7. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    Lol hahhaha yea Joshua was prob doing crunches 24/7 that’s why he looks like a stuffed sausage .

f1ght3rz likes this.
  8. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    :eaea::coleman:

9. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
  10. underwraps

underwraps Active Member Full Member

Oct 31, 2017
    If he didn't get tested 3 times a month, i'm sure it would be leaked on here by someone in the know. Maybe he is on some of Big Franks stuff ?

11. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    His body looked very defined to me.

12. Dfaulds

Dfaulds Well-Known Member Full Member

May 22, 2017
    I always stand by innocent until proven guilty, how it should be. So PED cheats currently in ring top ten HWs...

Fury, Ortiz, Whyte and Povetkin (although his was overturned I believe)

These guys should be receiving more hate for peds than anyone else in the top ten. Especially Fury who should never have been a champion as he should have been banned and Ortiz who has failed multiple times.

Tazz likes this.
  13. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Typical nonsense answer. AJ could well be just a natural huge muscular guy like Primo.

14. JediPimp007

JediPimp007 Long suffering reader Full Member

May 8, 2006
    This thread is hilarious. Despite being tested 3 times a month, he's cheating because he looks in incredible shape? Lmao

I'm sure most... Okay, some, of you have jobs on here. When you do something full time as a job you can get pretty good at it. If you have a natural gift for said field you can become amazing at it.

Boxing is no different. Miller is the fat lazy guy at work who takes extended breaks but has enough about him to remain in a decent role at work. Joshua is basically the kid with loads of drive and has something about him. Decent genes plus massive drive and the fact boxing is his job. Possible to have that physique? Yeah easily, he's an athlete ffs.

I think people are used to seeing out of shape heavyweights, but ironically it's those guys getting busted. Why is that? It's because they are ****ing lazy and don't want to put the real work in. Joshua is what a 6'6 athlete should look like, you don't see out of shape 100m sprinters, just boxing seems to breed narcissistic ego maniacs who think because they have some skill, that's enough a reason to slack off while the L column still reads zero.

Hurrikeen, brown-bomber and Power_tek like this.
  15. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Joe Louis looked like a little boy. His physique was nothing special.

red_roo likes this.