AJ has learned the lesson

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxing2019, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    After Ruiz I and II AJ will not do anymore the mistake to underrate a fighter. Lets prepare to see in the next fights a wiser boxer, powerful and able to alternate different styles of boxing to win. Fury, Usyk, Ruiz III have no chances with such a prodigy of experience. The only one who can shoots the cards on the table is Wilder cause hes a formidable one trick pony even if I think Joshua and his staff could find the same a winning strategy in an eventual fight agaist the Bronze Bomber.

2. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    believe me ajs chances against fury are even slimmer then against wilder.

3. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Fury of today can knock out only fighters like Schwarz....Wallin almost won against him and Joshua hits harder than Wallin.

4. Scorpion

Scorpion Boxing Addict Full Member

May 9, 2006
    I don't think so. Joshua is a much better body puncher than Wilder who head hunts too much.
    I think that will be key to beating Fury.

Marco904 likes this.
  5. Marco904

Marco904 Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    I agree. Joshua is a far better boxer than Wilder and will land more power punches on Fury than Wilder could. He's unlikely to be successful in outboxing Fury of course, even after his improved showing against Ruiz, however he won't fight as cautiously against Fury. I can see it going two ways - either Fury mostly outboxes Joshua but Joshua lands far better power shots and knocks Fury down several times to a decision, or Joshua wears Fury down to an eventual late KO.

6. Scorpion

Scorpion Boxing Addict Full Member

May 9, 2006
    I have always seen it as a triangle.

AJ > Fury > Wilder > AJ

just my personal opinion.

GK BOX and Veys9 like this.
  7. THE BLADE 2

THE BLADE 2 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2009
    To me Joshua ranks behing Wilder and Fury right now. I favour them to beat Joshua.

8. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016

Dude like nobody bests those 6‘6< guys with freaking body punches. Best thing you can hope for is that you can set up a head shot with a body shot.

9. ertwin

Aug 2, 2016
    aj stamina is trash. The guys doesnt even punch a lot when he is in absolut control look at the ruiz fight.

10. Marco904

Marco904 Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Why would he throw more when it wouldn't increase his chances of winning? He waited for the right opportunities against Ruiz because if the opportunity wasn't correct he was in more danger of being countered by a faster handed fighter, with decent power. Why relinquish some of the control he had over the fight? Against Fury he'll probably be less cautious, as Fury doesn't commit much power to his shots.