AJ is only interested in becoming the undisputed champ now

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Dec 10, 2019.

1. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    I seriously doubt that AJ is afraid of Wilder

2. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I seriously think he is. Seems as though we're at a stalemate

3. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    There`s no way of really knowing that, most American boxing fans back Wilder most Britas that know who AJ is back him.

4. PH1882

PH1882 Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Think Fury knows if he's disciplined and sticks to boxing, much like AJ on Saturday night, he can cruise to an UD points victory.

Got to be focused though, Wilder's one punch away from victory at all times.

5. Rockradar

Rockradar Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2016
    My gripe with AJ is that, he isnt willing to call out Wilder face to face.

If AJ met up with Wilder and said 'why are you ducking me? Let's fight, I want you next'. Wilder will have to set up a fight with AJ ASAP following that call out, because that will be recorded and put out on YouTube etc.

If a fight doesn't happen from that, then we will know who is ducking.

6. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    There doesn't need to be 'call outs' for this fight. It's been on everyone radar for a few years now. BOTH parties know this too.

7. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    It's not a matter of backing one guy or the other. I believe whole heartedly that Joshua exposed how mentally weak he is by allowing Ruiz to beat him and then coming back and being satisfied getting revenge in the fashion that he did

8. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I honestly think the Ruiz defeat has taken something away from AJ's game. He'll be gunshy with any genuine puncher now. And no other genuine puncher is going to pitch up on fight night standing at 6ft1 and fat as a suckling pig.

9. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    :buitre::facepalm:
    nawwwwwww

10. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    :bump
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    PREACH:b1:

11. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Why just AJ??? .... and this is my gripe.... Why doesn't Wilder do the same.???

They are both full grown men..

I don't see either denying the other, but the obvious statements recently from Wilder about facing Ruiz in a unification but now AJ has got the belts back, "nothing??"... this speaks volumes about one party.... AJ has not ducked Wilder yet in my book.....I cannot say the same about Wilder.

Rockradar likes this.
  12. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    Wilder has called out AJ for being a ***** multiple times since his rematch with Ruiz. AJ and Hearn both said they won't call Wilder out because they don't want to give him airtime. AJ and Hearn are scared shitless of losing those belts again

13. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    connect the dots taught by remedial school...

14. Rockradar

Oct 1, 2016
    Yeah I know but we dont know who is actually stalling the fight. Wilder fans say its Joshua, Joshua fans say its Wilder. If Joshua is seen by all to be calling out Wilder to his face, then the fight will have to happen. If theres no fight after that, then Joshua fans can then boast 'hey AJ called out Wilder to his face!' not 'till this day!' Basically it'll end the debate on who's ducking who. Until then, we really dont know who's stalling the fight now do we ;)

15. Rockradar

Oct 1, 2016
    I agree Wilder should do the same. I respect Wilder as the champ and I think hes the best puncher I've seen for a long time but I suspect that hes the one stalling. This is why I want AJ to do it.

Leeroy84 likes this.