AJ Vs Big Baby Miller?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Glenn McKrory, Mar 9, 2021.

1. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Miller is a big pudding. AJ would have smashed him to bits inside a few rounds.

Holler likes this.
  2. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    The Big Baby would have flattened Tony Dosh PPV that evening he was battered by the little fat blob

3. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    So what, he was dumb enough to get caught so he can swivel

4. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    That's not true, though. He and those around him were clearly incompetent and unresourceful. The bigger the name you are, the less likely you are to be caught, and even if you are caught, it is dealt with. Look at the boxer who is widely regarded as the pound-for-pound number 1. Are those insect bites on his abdominals, or are they the bog standard HGH injection sites?

HGH, anabolics, testosterone, EPO and all of the rest have been utilised for years among top level athletes and their use even trickles all of the way down the various levels.

Sports fans either don't want to believe the truth, are too lazy to educate themselves on doping and anti-doping, are too gullible or all of the aforementioned. They believe that professional sport is squeaky clean, despite being a hub of commercial and corporate activity involving billions of pounds.

I hold no prejudices against top level boxers, including Miller, for obvious reasons.

Gatekeeper likes this.
  5. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I dunno mate

Alongside those mistakes, were a small chemists worth of drugs

I know most are on it but i have ny doubts most go to that level

Gatekeeper and Col Mortimer like this.
  6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Athletes are not using a single compound. Not even your local gym rat is using a single compound. HGH, testosterone, steroids and other drugs are used in tandem.

Reinhardt likes this.
  7. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Getting popped was the biggest blow Miller could realistically have landed on AJ. I don't think he had anything other than his size and the 'ahem' unusually high levels of stamina for such a massive guy. He outworked guys, but clearly once proper drug testing is used the reasons for that become apparent. He has a big mouth and looks the part but he doesn't have a good KO punch, making him a perfect lower risk pick from Hearn. What could possibly go wrong?

That size was what drove AJ to put on all that extra bulk and that came back to haunt him when he took that shot from Ruiz Jr. He looked much better in their second fight because he wasn't carrying all that extra bulk.

Anyway, if they had made it into the ring I think the only risk for AJ would've been gassing out. Miller only has one plan of attack and AJ was presumably chasing a KO for his American debut. As long as Joshua didn't over exert himself and blow his reserves I think it would've been over in 5 or 6 rounds by KO.

Glenn McKrory and Col Mortimer like this.
  8. Col Mortimer

Col Mortimer The question isn't indiscreet.The answer could be Full Member

Jul 25, 2010
    I think AJ stops him if he hits him with the first KD shot like he did against Ruiz.
    Failing that the massive Straight right AJ landed after Ruiz got up puts "Big Baby Pill Taker" into a deeper sleep faster than a GBH & Rohypnol cocktail.

9. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Considering what happened that night, i think Miller

Gatekeeper and Jurgen like this.
  10. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Big baby would have walked through that version of big Josh, beat him up and made him QUIT like a chinny dog. Then Josh runs like a scared rabbit in the rematch and takes a clear Ud in an illegally oversized ring.

Gatekeeper and Jurgen like this.
  11. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I think he would have knocked Miller down in the mid rounds. It would have been a one sided beat down. Joshua was fired up for that fight, he wanted to beat him up with all the trash talking from Miller.

I believe Joshua was absolutely fine for the Ruiz fight. He just got played by Ruiz who took all the sting out of him in the build up. Shaking hands, holding belts, just thrilled to be there. Like Warrington against Lara, it was so nicey nicey that he went into that ring with the mentality that he just needed to get the job done and emphatically. He was not mentally prepared for a war. He did not respect the challenge in front of him.

Glenn McKrory likes this.
  12. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Think miller had a chance. He was a pudding but he was a big strong one with a great gas tank for his size. What sets joshua apart from most is his athletism...probably why hes made a career knocking over guys that are about 40 who can no longer deal with that athletism.

Hearn seen an out of shape guy in ruiz...what he didnt quite realise was ruiz is a strong heavy guy..that could deal with joshuas athletism better than the older guys could. Miller had similar...he was better matched to deal with joshuas atletism...with his size, weight and stamina. I,d have given miller a decent shot against joshua.

Miller was a bit of a open target with his style...which is a nightmare against joshua. But joshuas pretty predictable. Most guys know what hes doing....its just that the older guys cant quite match the athletism at nearly 40 years old. Most of the time...he just lets them come to him while covering up then trying to get them once they stop throwing...the end up tyring then he gets them out of there....when he leads hes predictable.

Glenn McKrory and Gatekeeper like this.
  13. FROST

FROST Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2006
    Roided up Big Baby beats a clean and overthinking & punch shy AJ
    But since AJ most probably roided up too... I’m taking AJ by UD

Glenn McKrory likes this.
  14. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Ruiz has the quickest handspeed in the heavyweight division.

Glenn McKrory and kevin-novice like this.
  15. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Ruiz is far better than Miller.