AJ vs Fury - Done deal Hearn

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jun 10, 2020.

1. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    There's been something sent out in the past week that everyone must mention how amazing he is. In the past week we've had Peter Fury, Kugan, Tyson Fury, Sunny Edwards and more all going out of their way to sing his praises.

ShadesOfAli likes this.
  2. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Why would anyone even watch the BBC? They've got ZERO top class sport and all their so called comedy shows are the absolute pits. They are also virtue-signalling idiots who tell everyone how they should live and act.

3. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    You cant beat a good old PPV, streaming live matters!!

Jurgen likes this.
  4. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This content is protected

5. channy

Feb 2, 2015
    Good for you Sir, i don't and haven't given them any for years.

And for those that ask why, it is quite simple, because i do not have to legally, and refuse to fall for their BS as to why i should.

6. channy

Feb 2, 2015
    I don't do twitter etc, but i hear where you are coming from.

People need to stop that stuff right now, it doesn't help anybody and it won't long term either.

This is a sport we all love and creed or colour should never come into it, or anything else for that matter.

N17 and CutThroatFade like this.
  7. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    No contract's signed.
    What's the difference to when Joshua said he'd fight Wilder for $50m and then back-pedalled faster than Michael Jackson on speed?

8. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict Full Member

May 31, 2010
    yeah true, but that was when barry hearns and sons were touting the chinny robot as the number one heavyweight in the world of the back of his wins against breazeale, martin, whyteleafe, shot old alec povetkin and the grey haired corpse of shot old VLAD.

Blatantly ducking Wilder (and less blatantly Ortiz and Fury) kept that fairytale in tact.

Since he quit against the tubby mexican then ran like a scared rabbit in the rematch, they are now cashing in the AJ chips with a two fight deal against the number one. this way when aj loses twice to fury he can still fight wilder and stake a claim to be the third best heavy of the decade and call out Ruiz for the rubber match.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    It’s just casuals and football fans. I’d suggest that an extremely small percentage of genuine boxing people care about that aspect.

It’s one of the reasons why I just cannot stand casual opinion on boxing because they just hijack the issue and create their own narrative.

10. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    There was a boxing club fire bombed in Dublin Monday night where several MTK fighters train.

11. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    After AJ's comments about white people, this is no longer a 50/50 fight.

AJ is finished in this country. Fury will have 75% of the country backing him.

12. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Hilarious how people actually thought Wilder would beat him both times. Now everyone is completely overlooking him.

13. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Anyone else think they should get Wilder Fury III on now...

It wasn’t going to sell as well so having it as a big fight during lockdown could work wonders in terms of attracting more PPV buys...

I appreciate there are logistical difficulties but shows are now allowed in the US.

14. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    If I was Fury I’d avoid fighting in Australia on Boxing Day in a hot stadium this year- strikes me as a unnecessary risk when he could fight Wilder elsewhere relatively easily next year.

Whyte needs to get Hearn to guarantee him some type of title shot next year as this WBC situation is a farce.

15. DavidBarnes

DavidBarnes Member banned Full Member

Dec 8, 2019
    Imagine believing this