AJ vs. Fury for Undisputed Title, who takes it?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rikicortz, Feb 22, 2020.

AJ vs. Fury for Undisputed Title, who takes it?

1. AJ UD

4.0%
  2. AJ KO

12.0%
  3. Fury UD

33.3%
  4. Fury KO

50.7%
  1. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I don't see a triangle at all. I think AJ knocks out Wilder. AJ almost has as much power as Wilder and he's a better boxer. I just don't see how Wilder can win other than a lucky punch.

2. Jambon

Jambon Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Joshua does not deserve to step in the ring with the Gypsy King. He needs to step up in competion and down in hype first.

chico g likes this.
  3. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Can we stop with that mythical Wilder power? its simply untrue. He was just facing glass jaw hypejobs. Ortiz was glass jaw 6 round wonder, who was 50 years old, and his power was questionable.
    He never ever beat anyone decent in his entire career and was build up as some monster, by Wilder team, so for him to have at least 1 good name on his paper thin resume.
    The way i see it, Wilder fought not a single serious contender in his whole career.
    The only reason he fought Fury is because he think Fury has glass jaw and he can KO him. Eh he got it all wrong.

JacK Rauber likes this.
  4. The Clan

The Clan Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Joshua will take the fight because it’s the big fights he wants, win or lose, it’s the historic occasions he wants to be involved in.

I honestly think Joshua would rather have 2 big fights with Fury and lose both then retire rather than fight 10 nobody’s over the next 5 years.

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Boxing Addict Full Member

May 9, 2006
    If andy Ruiz can hurt AJ, then Wilder can smoke him. Also AJ has always been a lot more susceptible to right hands than left hooks and Wilder's right is still the most devastating in boxing.

6. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Ruiz countered AJ and then had him with hurt with combos. When was the last time Wilder threw a 3 punch combo? It's always the 1-2, or just the 2.

AJ would outbox Wilder, wear him out and then knock him out.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Boxing Addict Full Member

May 9, 2006
    I respect your opinion but if Ruiz's fast hands could bother AJ then Wilder would blitz him imo. Nothing against AJ, have a lot of respect for him but styles make fights.

8. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Simple as that. Fury would be the clear favorite against Joshua.