AJ vs Pulev £24.99

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Nov 20, 2020.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    He was also a grass

Jurgen likes this.
  2. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Good times. I kind of miss it in a way, pantomime villain. Must’ve been hard work to keep that persona up.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Noticed that many posters were serving bans during his time on here and my bans always happened early in PPV fight weeks.

After this happened for the 5th time, it was clear the reporter was saving up ammunition and reporting it on PPV fight week.

Not many bans being dished out lately.

channy likes this.
  4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I’ve only had one and I suspect given that was around PPV time that it was for a similar misdemeanour as one of yours

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  5. Skyver

Skyver Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2015
    I got perma-banned for criticising the big dosser and was labelled waycisst.

6. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Me too, ppv week i got reported and banned for nicking somebodys signal, how the hell do you nick a signal!!!

Jurgen likes this.
  7. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    I have had a couple of alleged offences for promoting signal theft (even though I did not post even a hint of this for 2 years) and 3 for abuse.

My not guilty plea for the signal theft was not accepted, nor was the trolling provocation accepted as mitigation for the abuse.

Was tried under Sha Maria Law and sent straight for a 2 week stretch in the forum prison with a red hot poker pointed at me as I headed swiftly to the cells.

Crazy place is the forum prison where the isolation unit is blaring with the sound of Sky Boxing Commentary 24/7 while being guarded by Dullian Whyte lookalikes munching burgers every hour.

Once you convert your allegiance to Hismam, and agree to follow the Profit Eh Day Hearn - you get released after signing a legal agreement to promote Matchroom FC in a more positive light.

8. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    And yet Shamima begum gets to the high court because she has rights, can't decide which case is worse!!

Jurgen likes this.
  9. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Too bad he never had the nuts to come and face the music.

10. ZiggerZagger

ZiggerZagger Active Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Hmmm whilst the intentions seem good I can't help thinking a bunch of 90 something year olds should be nowhere near a crowd of 1000 indoors. This won't happen surely. Nice PR though.

p a bisson and djfonti like this.
  11. neverheardofher

neverheardofher Active Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Was listening to a bit of a Hearn interview with IFL this morning. Pretty much saying that Joshua is now a £24.99 PPV fighter and this will be the case for his future fights.

Unforgiven likes this.
  12. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    I think I had made about 30 posts, and Aydamn was the first and only person to accuse me, for seemingly no reason, of being a double account.

I definitely think that it came naturally...

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  13. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Exactly what we all said last year when they announced the price for Ruiz rematch.

I'm guessing getting bludgeoned into submission by The Blob in Madison Square Garden was the success they had all hoped for, because it seemed to have increased the market value of AJ and sustained it through these troubled times !

I think Pulev should pull out with an injury and come back for his mandatory in 2023, by which time the long awaited showdown would be worth at least £30.
    Hold out until 2025 and it might be a 40 or 50 quid fight.
    Or will the AJ-Pulev bubble burst ?

p a bisson and Safin like this.
  14. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Very strange individual. It's difficult to know if he was being sincere, but he indicated he wasn't very happy in his personal life. Or at least the personality behind the alt wasn't. All very confusing as we have no idea who the 'real' Aydamn is.

Not sure if you were a poster back then, but a couple of years back there was a pretty sinister account called Infern0141. Had all the weird traits of Aydamn but was a bit darker, constantly made things about race and was rightly banned. Infern0141 HATED Fury and Usyk and generally backed AJ. My personal theory is that Aydamn was the same person, but went a bit more 'wacky' and light touch to not detect suspicion. He also had to firmly align with a fighter who wasn't AJ (Whyte) to create a bit of a cover story.

All very weird.

15. p a bisson

p a bisson New Member Full Member

Nov 21, 2020
    i think there will come a time when even the biggest of boxing fans will say enough is enough with higher costs of fights...there will be lots of people out of work next year ..tons of people with big debts and boxing will become an eletist sport...i hate not being able to watch because i cant afford to..im not up on what sky gives hearns to put the fight on or what boxers and promoters get paid but its going to be tough with money next year