AJ vs. Wilder who wins?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TBE ⭐, Nov 10, 2019.

AJ vs. Wilder who wins?

1. AJ

47.8%
  2. Wilder

52.2%
  1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    People saying AJ cant take a bang make me laughhhhhhh

• Took Povetkins best combos
    • Took klitckhos best punch
    • Tooks Whytes left hook
    • Had Ruiz T off on him and drop him several times but still got up
    Pretty sure his punch resistance is just fine and dandy for a heavyweight where one punch can change the outcome at any given moment

AJ is taller than Ortiz, faster, hits harder can’t see why he wouldnt give Wilder trouble who has become used to fighting slow cumbersome fighters.

Wilder defo has a chance too but AJ has taken some very powerful blows and never been KOd

He is a tough cookie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    UKboxingfan likes this.
  2. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    The bodybuilder is ripe for the pickings. Joshua just needs one more little brutal beatdown from the blob. And then he's softened up for the devastating bronze bomber! Lol

3. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Joshua would have to pull off a Lewis vs Golota and take him out early. The longer the fight goes on the more Wilder is the favourite.

chico g likes this.
  4. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    You're making a state of yourself in this thread.

You talk about reality, yet you ignore what unfolded right in front of your eyes and creating a new narrative out of thin air :lol:

Fury not responding for several seconds while his wife was left screaming her little lungs out believing he was dead with Fury the man himself who experienced it, is on record retelling how he was fast asleep, is not reality according to your special needs theory.

Then you have the audacity to ridicule Forest Gump, who was probably based off one of your long lost grandparents.

chico g likes this.
  5. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'll take AJ, even after the Ruiz story.

Joshua has a decent jab and is not that easy to find. Wilder has an average jab at best and is easy to find. I think that Wilder will find AJ's jab immensely disruptive and he's going to have a hard time getting his looping shots to land. Ruiz is a much better boxer than Wilder and throws short, compact and fast combinations. He was able to move in on AJ surprisingly quickly. I don't think Wilder has the same ability.

I think Joshua gives Wilder a boxing lesson at range. Wilder's best punch against AJ is that straight right thunderbolt that he throws out of nowhere and I would give him a reasonable puncher's chance on the basis of that punch.

6. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Who the hell are you and why are you copying my star?

7. ideafix12

ideafix12 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Aj points
    Fighting a safe fight schools Wilder

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    do you really think that AJ has a half decent jab on him? Id say both him and Wilder are poor jabbers

9. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I think it's now become fairly apparent that Wilder is eventually going to connect...............eventually. The key to beating Wilder will be if you can get up and continue once he connects. Only Tyson has shown that durability to date. Joshua, in his last fight has shown that he can be concussed, knocked silly and ultimately dispatched. I have no doubt that Joshua can outbox Wilder, but eventually he's gonna get hit and that is an issue.

Wilder by late ko.

10. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    AJ is ok at jabbing. Not great, but better than Wilder.

11. kdyehs

kdyehs Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    I think Joshua is ready to take back his destiny, he wins Ruiz and wins Wilder, because he is simply better, not much explanations needed, proof is he destroyed the punching bag record:
    This content is protected

This guarantees he will win against Wilder.

12. neverheardofher

neverheardofher Active Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2019
  13. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    All I know for sure is we could already have the answer to this Question if Wilder hadn't ducked two career high pay days and sent a fictitious 50 mill email from a Gmail account to try prove he ain't been ducking AJ for too long!! As for a fight prediction, I'd still favour Joshua to outbox and beat Wilder up in 5-7 rounds but at anytime before that if one of Wilders windmill open palm shots actually lands clean on Joshua it could be all over!! Real 50/50 fight! Let's hope Wilder finally finds his bottle and to the desire to make some real big money and they get it on in 2020!!

14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016

15. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018