Alen Babic is an absolutely nutcase

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, Oct 29, 2021.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Again 100% wrong on everything.
    Molina catches him with couples of hard shots, yet Babic stays on his feet.
    Also people who were saying Molina is just going to take a dive, was wrong again. He try to answer fire with fire, and landed couple of good shots, but the guy is just terrible.
    His best feat is to show how pathetic Wilder is.

And this wasn't a thread for praising Babic at all. It was because the presser was fun as*. But some people on here just enter every single thread spam it with their nonsenses and just spread their frustration and hate.

2. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    He's not big enough to bully the top guys. A knockout waiting to happen with that style.

He should drop 15 lbs and fight at Cruiser.

lepinthehood, wassupjg and MagicE like this.
  3. Kratos

Kratos Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Why eddie hasnt offered babin to fight the winner of rivas vs romanov for the bridgerweight belt?

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  4. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Are you too stupid to read AND undstand what i said? Apparently. I said "I wouldn't be shocked"...that's not equal to "This or that WILL happen". Please just shut the **** up you stupid little clown and don't put words in my mouth i never said/wrote. You can do that to your wife you little ****. Or to your mom. I never said Babic is gonna lose so whats your point in quoting me here? I could understand it if you were trying to hype up your pathetic life with mocking me for making a total wrong prediction but i didn't even predict that Babic was going to get knocked out. :risas3: "I wouldn't be shocked" means it could happen but it's not realistic at all because .... Molina is shot to bits and probably more a teacher these days than a boxer - like he was for the majority of his career.

Pls stop quoting me in the future....i wasted two minutes of my life dealing with an idiot like you.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  5. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    How can you watch that bout and come to that conclusion? I hope you're trolling.

:risas3:

That was one of the most blatant dives in history, as Molina has done on every MR card he's appeared on. You clearly bought into Molina's usual strategy of throwing some half hearted punches.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  6. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    That guy is a total clown. He doesn't even know what he's writing here. Don't waste your time talking to that idiot.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  7. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    I thought his post was a stab at some light hearted humour...?

8. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    I mean your post sums the real pathetic person is. You are such a low life, as well as showing who have problem with his live. And you can use that offensive language to your family, cause they are infront of you, not to someone you don't know, and wouldn't be able to back up when you see in person.
    I hope the mod do their job and start banning toxic people like you.

And you need to read, not just between the lines, but caught the meaning of the post/sentence. But lookin at your post, you obviously have hard time with it, cause your IQ is below zero.

Every time a person decide to go on personal level, is because they ***** up, and doesn't have argument for anything.

And again the thread was about completely different thing, but again you need a brain for it to understand it. No one was praising Babic or hyping him up, but once again if the forum has a strict rules you would have been long gone from it.
    Your initial post was a straight up SPAM, because the thread was about the press and how hilarious Babic was at it, not if he will beat Molina, took a dive or whatever.
    And talking about taking on cab drivers and pizza delivering is next level hypocritical having in mind this was his 9 fight, and everyone(pretty much) are being build absolutely like that, and to be fair most are fighting lower opposition in their first 20 fights or so. So yeah your comment is exactly what i say it is - spam, hatred, and nonsenses.

Anyway you are going into the ignore list, and i hope you get a nice ban for your comment.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    iii likes this.
  9. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    As the thread become a spam, once again thanks to the famous spammer, let me answer you:
    Let's say he was paid to took a dive, wouldn't he stay down the moment he was knockdown by a hard punch in the very first round. He come back and exchange with some solid shots, some of them hit Babic very hard. If he was paid to lose, would he risk it with that approach or just stay down on the 1st KD, and in that way Babic would look even better?

You can took a dive, without being paid to do so, simply because you don't want to take anymore punishment, and we can call that a quit, or not having heart. Which is what Molina obviously do in that fight, and many, many more.
    If we are to be fair, most if not all of his KO are the same. He try, throw everything he had, and if it didn't work he quit by one way or another.

And again this thread was not made to hype Babic, this fight or anything at all. But as far as the cab drivers and the fighters Babic takes on, isn't this what all of the boxers(with few exceptions) are doing, they bump their resume most of the time their first 20 or so opponents(Wilder bump it to 40 that way lol), when was Fury first let's call it serious Fury? It was his 15 against Chisora.
    They are gathering experience, seeing flaws, improving, hyping, and so on that way.
    As far as Babic goes again i never rate this guy, never following him or anything. Just see the press yesterday and i though it was hilarious, as many more and that why i share it.
    It was the sole reason, before the cry babies(not you) comes to the thread and spam it, like many others.

10. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Molina's punches were clearly choreographed. The reason he has taken so many dives is because halfwits like yourself buy into it. I bet you also think Wilder's "knockout" of Scott was legitimate.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  11. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    They will feed this guy Babic to AJ as a comeback opponent if he loses to Usyk again.

12. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Maybe a Ruiz fight for Babic then if Ruiz dominates him enough hearns may feel safe enough to take the stabilsers off AJ to let him fight babic lol...

13. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Imagine how badly Joshua would **** him up.

iii likes this.
  14. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    The reactions of the fighters at the table don't lie, Babic is funny, albeit in an unusually morbid sort of way. His voice is even funny. His refreshingly honest comments about his background, loyalty towards Dillian, and his own insecurities make him stand out from the average fighter in terms of his ability to communicate from the heart.

lordlosh likes this.
  15. Benladdie3000

Benladdie3000 Member banned Full Member

Aug 1, 2018
    He's not a nutcase, it's all an act.