Alex Ariza consulting Memo Heredia for Floyd

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gander Tasco, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Gander Tasco

Gander Tasco Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
  2. abuffy

abuffy Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Mayweather isn't doing anything different. He's using them for mind games, to stretch him, and to hold his towels. I promise.

Mayweather during the press conference on his training camp and if it's different...

Floyd's absolutely right. No point in using new strength conditioners' techniques and work outs when they don't know his body, they have no experience with him, and they don't know how Floyd's body will react. Floyd is practically OCD. If he's undefeated working a certain way, then he will work that way again in training camp.

I have yet to see a photo or video of him doing something different. I've seen one photo with him and Ariza and it was Ariza doing a light stretch on him. Every other photo of Ariza is of him yawning and standing in the corner with a towel.

All mind games!

3. abuffy

Jan 10, 2015
    He's watching Mayweather do his work out. Watching.

It's a brilliant mind game. Get the strength coach who used to be extremely close with you and was there for all your great success(Ariza), then get the strength coach who bulked up the guy who knocked you out(Heredia).

It's absolutely brilliant. Floyd's showing why he's the master of the mental game.

4. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Basically he wants a slice of that big purse.

5. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Load of rubbish.

6. Big-Business

Big-Business Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2013
    This is for all Floyd "FANS" saying how easy of a fight this will be for Floyd! If that's true why is he going thru all these extra things...he HAS NEVER did before just for this one fight with Manny!

7. abuffy

Jan 10, 2015
    Top photo is a great picture of Floyd. He's a really buff man, and I've compared that photo to older ones, and his arm looks the same.

Bottom photo is the only photo of Ariza stretching him which is what I said is the only thing Ariza will be used for. Doing warm ups and stretches, holding towels. That's it. He won't be giving Mayweather advice. Or, he'll try, but Floyd won't listen. Floyd will mostly continue to do what's been keeping him undefeated. He said himself at the press conference.

8. Bald_Toad

Bald_Toad Ring Title Full Member

Aug 4, 2011
    don't worry, floyd has no chance of beating manny.

9. abuffy

Jan 10, 2015
    No it's not. It's smart.

10. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    i don't think anyone truly believes it will be "easy" as in cake walk, i think some think it will be all Floyd but still some tough rounds and tough situations for both fighters.

when has anyone had an "easy" time with pac ? maybe torrocampo and that other bum that ko'd a half dead pac.

easy and one sided in scoring are vastly different. Floyd getting hit and hit cleanly plenty of times but he has proven time and again that chin holds up fabulously, chino landed clean BOMBS on the perfect spot 2 separate times and Floyd shrugged them off. that shot at the end of round 3 in fight 2 would have ko'd pretty much every other WW and put down the rest. i have NO idea how Floyd wasn't put on his back side

11. tarugojones

tarugojones Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    $ 1,000 per meal ? :rofl

12. texboxing00

texboxing00 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Wow how the tables how the tables have turned. Funny how the s&c coaches keep switching up sides. Suspicion? Present, PED confirmation? Not until proven guilty.