Alexander Povetkin vs Anthony Joshua - Who wins?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by ottyson, May 1, 2017.

Alexander Povetkin vs Anthony Joshua - Who wins?

1. Alexander Povetkin

49 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Anthony Joshua

106 vote(s)
    68.4%
  1. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    The amateurs are the amateur and pros are the pros. Big difference. Night and day.

2. Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Haye was never out 'clean', 'cold' or unconscious. Takam was out clean against Povetkin during his prime, 3 years before Joshua faced a faded and washed up Takam and Joshua's hardest punches bounced of Takam like they were nothing.

Get real! Joshua doesn't hit as hard as you may seem to think! Joshua will need more than 20 rounds to KO Povetkin if he failed to KO Takam in 10 rounds.

3. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    And boxing is boxing and punching is punching. Getting knocked out in the amateurs is worse than getting knocked out in the pros due to bigger gloves, more padded gloves and headgear existing for protection. And Wilder and Joshua have both been knocked out embarrassingly against smaller heavyweights and worse heavyweights than Povetkin. The much smaller Povetkin compared to Joshua or Wilder has never been stopped in his amateur or pro career = FACT! Deal with it!

4. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    still chasing ther "one fight" proves all argument yeh?

5. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    That's what others are also doing here too in favor of Joshua to prove how Joshua would beat Povetkin. I can also do the same in favor of povetkin. Difference is, my position is more logical than those others using Joshua's win against Wladimir Klitschko as somehow evidence of Joshua being favorite to beat Povetkin.

Name me one boxer who knocked out another boxer out cold, clean or unconscious that then went on to fight Wladimir Klitschko and Wladimir Klitschko also failed to KO that same boxer cleanly. Go ahead! I challenge uyou! David Haye doesn't count because last time I checked, the fight was stopped whilst Haye was still on his feet against that 40 year old cruiser weight.

6. OpinionOfACasual

OpinionOfACasual Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 3, 2017
    Some of you guys have more faith in Povetkin than he does in himself.....

The guy believes he needs to cheat to beat Wilder.....

7. GlaukosTheHammer

GlaukosTheHammer Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 7, 2017
    Chin, power, and willingness to mix it up, AJ makes Pov look like a tinkerbell.

8. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    so, someone else being dumbazz is your free pass for being dumbazz too? pretty soon we'll have a forum of dumbazz posts.

no, make sense start NOW please.
    YOU need an argument that holds water.

9. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Enlighten us on the supposed 'cheating'. Since the last time I checked, they never boxed against each other in the ring.

And Povetkin has enough faith in himself to willfully choose to become the mandatory challenger to Joshua's and Wilder's title. Even at age 39. That should tell you all you need to know about Povetkin's 'belief'.

10. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    I'm not a dumb ass because my argument is logical whilst theirs isn't, even though the arguments are similar (but not exactly the same).

How about you answer my question or you expose yourself as the real dumb ass here?

11. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Joshua's soft and weak punches were too weak to even KO a washed up, already knocked out cleanly Carlos Takam. Povetkin walks through Joshua and destroys him worse than Mihai Nistor did.

12. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    WAIT - U JUST SAID THEY WERE BEING DUMB SO WHY CANT U... and now u claim the reverse?

wtf? you dont even know what u are saying!

how does me NOT writing anything, the opposite of YOU writing DUMBAZ post, make me dumbaz? I am categorically NOT doing what u do.

13. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    his bank balance

14. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Who did I claim was 'dumb'? Where did I write 'dumb' in reference to someone?

You are a dumb ass if you are unable to answer a simple question that was asked in relation to the topic that you raised. It shows you are a 'dumb ass' because it shows your inability and incompetency.

15. OpinionOfACasual

OpinionOfACasual Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 3, 2017
    Failed drugs Test prior to the Wilder fight.....

A guy who believes he can win clean doesn't fail a drugs test.