Alexis Espino: A Searing Wind Tears Across The Mojave-El Macizo The Middleweight Sin City Assassin.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Oct 11, 2019.

1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Alexis Espino born 01/18/2000 is a 6'1 Super Middleweight/Middleweight with a 4-0 3 KO's record. Born in and fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Espino, who's still a baby at 19, didn't quite spend enough time in the amateurs to build an impressive pedigree, but still, it's not bad. He did manage to win the 2016 USA Boxing National Championships and was the 2017 Youth National Champion. After working up with El Feroz himself, Fernando Vargas before turning pro. He went pro early 2019, and immediately hooked up with an excellent combo. He signed with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sports, and has been a regular on his DAZN televised undercards, which has gotten him some great exposure thus far. And he chose the at times brilliant Robert Garcia to be his trainer, who's an excellent fit for his skillset. Alexis is a very marketable young man, he seems to be packing some vicious power, which will only improve with age, fast hands, good body work and combos, okay footwork, stiff jab and a hell of a left hook and straight right. Problem areas, he leaves himself way too open at times but the the flush shots he ate, he took very well, also he could use some work when cutting off the ring. But since he's young, they're flaws that he'll hopefully iron out eventually, He's already been touted as the next Canelo, although personally I think he looks like a twink version of Robert Guerrero, yet oddly enough, he's like a half a foot taller than The Ghost. He's got a hell of an upside, he's exciting to watch, he's marketable and has a nice personality, and a cool ass nickname, "El Macizo." So hopefully he doesn't come up snake eyes and hits royal flush after royal flush. Check Out The Solid One in Action.:ggg:ggg:ggg:ggg

Educate Yourselves
    Espino vs. Soto
    This content is protected

Espino vs. Baccus

Espino vs. Savage

Espino vs. Abrigo

eltirado and Serge like this.
  2. CST80

Nov 23, 2013

3. CST80

Nov 23, 2013

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Impressive CCA and ring attire, great hair and he's a pretty good looking kid so they will definitely be able to exploit the Latina teenybopper and the wider gay markets ala Ryan Garcia.

That left hook downstairs swiftly followed up with one up top in the first vid was both beautiful and vicious and he looks to pack serious power judging from the finishes in those other fights of his you posted and the video of him hitting the pads.

I like the look of him (and the moniker too) and I'm sure I heard one of the commentators say that he only took up the sport at the age of 14, so he's only going to get better and better as he acquires more experience.

eltirado and CST80 like this.
  5. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    COVID 19 pandemic...... nothing's on, so watch this bump.:bump

eltirado and George Crowcroft like this.
  6. gogeta

gogeta Member Full Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I'm about to binge on these prospects

CST80 likes this.