Alexis Santos better watch out..

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by nervousxtian, Jun 23, 2012.

1. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Dustin Nichols is coming in at his lightest weight since 2009 when he annihilated top HW prospect Sugi Foxx ending Foxx's career short of it's promise.

Also on the card finally Deontay Wilder stepping up against IRON CHINNED Owen "What the Heck" Beck.

Wish this had TV coverage, HBO should have picked this card up.

HW's gonna be blastin' tonight, y'all.

:happy :bbb :happy :bbb :happy :bbb

2. nervousxtian

Aug 6, 2005
  3. nervousxtian

Aug 6, 2005
    ..and in other boxing news ex-Cub Carlos Zambrano is fighting tonight against always dangerous Darli Pires.

Hopefully Carlos is a better boxer than pitcher.

4. the_truth

the_truth Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Any footage/video from this fight? I know the kid Santos from my hometown TKO the dude you were rooting for:D

5. Jack

Jack Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Is he any good?

6. the_truth

the_truth Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 15, 2005
    I honestly have not seen him in action with exception of his pro debut. I know a few guys that train in the same gym he does and say the kid could punch and everytime he he steps in to spar everyone just stops to watch. I know it was hard for him in the past to get fights around the local area(Northeast) but lately he's been more active and is heading into his third fight this year which is good. Though by the looks I feel he should consider being a cruiserweight or even a light heavyweight, he is only 23 years old.