All-Time P4P Top Ten

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by LD Boxer-Puncher, Dec 11, 2017.

1. LD Boxer-Puncher

LD Boxer-Puncher Well-Known Member Full Member

May 10, 2017
    I couldn't be more calm

2. Grime Rockstar

Grime Rockstar Member banned Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I consider you to be a fanboy mong. He probably doesn't even hardly remember living in England..

3. Grime Rockstar

Dec 13, 2017
    This content is protected

skip to 17.00

Lewis says '' I'm a citizen of the world, but this is the country that grew me ( Canada) this is my mother that nourished me''

4. Grime Rockstar

Dec 13, 2017
    His return to Britain after winning a gold medal for Canada was completely a career move. Everybody knows that deep down.

Moved to Canada aged 9, learned to fight in Canada . Represented Canada at 2 Olympic games. He only started to embrace his British birth place when he became a pro to increase his fanbase. Lewis even admitted it himself this year ''When I turned pro, I had to go to the United Kingdom in order to pursue my career The infrastructure to develop boxers wasn't in Canada then''

He was basically a Canadian at heart and a Briton for convenience.

Potwash likes this.
  5. Bulldog24

Bulldog24 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    10 years past his best. Jimmy Wilde was losing to Jackie Sharkey.

6. LD Boxer-Puncher

May 10, 2017
    A fanboy mong, that's funny, you strike me as someone with about half the intellect of myself, so that's very rich. I'll ask again what has this got to do with being a fan? How exactly would his nationality change that? Are you that stupid?

Ok sure, he has countless times referred to himself as British, despite also being proud of Canada, but no he is wrong and you are right, about his own nationality, if that keeps you happy.

7. LD Boxer-Puncher

May 10, 2017
    You've very much taken that out of context. What he meant by that was that he obviously wouldn't have left the country he was already in to pursue his career if he didn't have to, which is common sense.
    It wasn't him saying it as though he saw that as an unfortunate thing, as you're trying to portray

8. Grime Rockstar

Dec 13, 2017
    you're an absolute joke mate, go take your meds.

9. Grime Rockstar

Dec 13, 2017
    he was only 32 and he fought in a world title fight 6 years later.

Graham was a the classic 'nearly man' . He always found a way to lose. He lost at british title level, european title level, world title level. He had serious flaws. There's no way in a million years he's anywhere near a top 5 ATG British list! :qmeparto::qmeparto:

10. Grime Rockstar

Dec 13, 2017
    This content is protected

One of my favourite KOs ever, Went out like a light

11. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    It was obviously normal then but it just seems bonkers watching these old clips and the ref is counting to 10. Graham is in Narnia. That was 10 seconds where he could have been getting urgent medical attention. Wow. Great shot though.

12. LD Boxer-Puncher

May 10, 2017
    Get to your bed fella, you're a good laugh I'll give you that

13. Bulldog24

Aug 2, 2013
    A very worn 32. Remember 32 in 92 was like 52 today. I was watching a Eubank interview from early 92 where he says 'I'm an old man - 25 now! I want out the game. My bones are brittle.'

14. Bulldog24

Aug 2, 2013
    Remember Bomber's style was based on reflexes and speed, the two things that go first. He never had much power.

He stood Ayub Kalule (who gave Leonard fits) on his head, clearly beat Kalambay in Italy in the rematch, and made McCallum look silly for the first six rounds; would've got the dec against McCallum if not for his party trick (the flip over the shoulder!) having a point taken off.

He also stood Kaylor on his head, stood great prospect Rod Douglas on his head. Beat future World champion Holmes. Etc etc.

15. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    That was brutal

Grime Rockstar likes this.