AMA Sparred Moorer, Jirov, Holmes, Toney, Tua and a few others.

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by MR_TUT, May 8, 2021.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    But Morlocks made a post in mid March :

This content is protected

and then on Saturday his ghost somehow managed to access a computer and let the forum know being dead ain't too bad :

If Morlocks genuinely is dead then my condolences and apologies for any offence caused but a poster so well known for being a fantasist it's difficult to not be skeptical about any claims his account makes. For now I'm calling BS on this

cross_trainer and swagdelfadeel like this.
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005

:lol:

3. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    I don't think you should worry about offending The Morlocks's son who allows The Morlocks to talk through him in patented coloured fonts.

I'm just happy The Morlocks can still talk from the grave.

4. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Alright that is very different, thank you for the explanation!
    Tua was so solid but it is sai he hated body shots-is that true?

Are commas against your religion? I appreciate the inside information, but it would be easier for folks to rea & comprehend if your onservations were not a rush of run on sentences.

5. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    He was a good guy your dad.he liked to joke around and fight on these forums but was the very 1st to apologise if he sensed the other person was hurt by it. Im very sorry to hear of your loss kid.god bless the morlocks

6. MR_TUT

MR_TUT Member banned Full Member

Apr 25, 2021
    He can punch but so can a lot of guys you have never heard of power is at the lowest levels you need more then a hard head and one good punch

7. MR_TUT

Apr 25, 2021
    RIP Dad

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  8. MR_TUT

Apr 25, 2021
    Sorry i dont have the best grammar I am doing my best I never graduated primary school man.
    Yes he was very wary of body punching so a good shot never really got through if it did it hurt him which was weird as the guy could walk through my biggest shots no problems.

Entaowed likes this.
  9. fists of fury

fists of fury Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    I have no idea what's going on.

cross_trainer and Gatekeeper like this.
  10. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Alrighty thanks for the information!
    I believe you, but you cannot blame others for being skeptical-some sick people pretend a whole history for attention, including on this website.
    If you are able to provide some confirming details it would be helpful, unless you really cannot due to privacy concerns.

11. MR_TUT

Apr 25, 2021
    Yep nature of the beast just here to provide what I can

12. Unforgiven

Nov 24, 2005
    It's quite simple.

1 ..... The Morlocks died, R.I.P., in February. He will be missed dearly.

2 ..... He occasionally talks from the grave through his son. He posted in March "Being dead aint so bad". How this works, I don't know. It's paranormal, let's say. For those who doubted the existence of an afterlife, it's good news.

3 ...... Me, personally, I'm re-evaluating my entire belief system due to the above relevation.

4 .......... MR_TUT is not The Morlocks but is perhaps paranormally connected with The Morlocks too, hence why he arrived on this forum a few weeks ago sounding like The Morlocks in colored fonts, and continues to slip into Morlocksisms from time to time.

13. The Morlocks

The Morlocks Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 21, 2009
    The kind of humor he loved! If you could of thrown in some curse words and went to the Cooney chin thread and call him a cherrypicking bum each & every Cooney thread, then he would be happy.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  14. The Morlocks

The Morlocks Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Now listen... I am not The Morlocks. As i said, I am his son who under my pen name is currently banned. Every post under The Morlocks since Feb has been done by me telling you people he (Dad) died and saying thanks for the enjoyment you gave him. Pretty simple. I only came on under his name because his ID was being questioned. Now on May 20 I will get unbanned and be able to post. I will post no more explanations as The Morlocks. He and his threadname are confined now only to our memories. Have a great week end everybody.

15. fists of fury

fists of fury Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    :D
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Unforgiven likes this.