Amir Khan is now in the top 10 with the WBO

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by achillesthegreat, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Or they could throw him in with Miguel Huerta, a limited journeyman who is rugged, has a punch and a chin and is well respected after the robbery under Kid Diamond, if Khan legitimately boxed his ears off, many people would be impressed.

Though, Huerta's straight left hand would simply KTFO Amir Khan and it would solve this entire disgusting hype trip.

2. victorhugo4222

victorhugo4222 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 29, 2007
    How could someone realyy **** up that much??? well maybr that explains Khan now being no.10!!!

3. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
  4. victorhugo4222

victorhugo4222 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 29, 2007
    I got halfway through reading it and had to stop its just so ludricous!!! im sure it wont be long before the winner of skelton-sprott will jump up to no.4 or something!!!

5. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Don't just pick a name out of the sky and make out like the boxing fraternity would sit up.

Khan is fighting for the second most important domestic belt. I call that stepping up just fine. If he wins that then we will clammer for the Thaxton fight in December!

6. BigEars

BigEars Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2006
    Limond fight is definitely a step in the right direction and once he does fight Thaxton before the year is out I can have no qualms with how quickly he is being moved .