Amir Khan

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Darni187

Darni187 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Bob and Crawford must of seen Khan's last fight and think he is done now, to which they may be right.

But if they are wrong this could backfire Khan will take him to school and become world champion again.. And if this is Khan's last shot at a world title then believe me he will give it his best shot..

2. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Crawford will spark him in the first six rounds. Kell Brook's career has been a disaster considering the talent he had and the era he fought in.

3. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Levels. Crawford gets rid of Khan inside 6

Robbie Fowler likes this.
  4. Darni187

Darni187 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Levels? Khan fought better opponents then Crawford..

This would actually be Crawfords biggest fight to date..

If Khan can bring his A game he will cause an upset ..

5. kobashi

kobashi Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2010
    So basically khan has to avoid being hit for 12 rounds. You know deep down that's never gonna happen.

Soon as khan slows down, Crawford will spark him

Robbie Fowler likes this.
  6. Robbie Fowler

Robbie Fowler New Member banned Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Lol people saying ''he has balls to face Crawford''

Lol ANY british Welterweight would take the Crawford fight for the money and the chance.

Its just like Welborn signing to face Hurd . Khan doesn't even deserve a world title shot. He's lucky that bizarrely (for all the wrong reasons) his name/profile is still deemed as relevant.

7. critix

critix Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 9, 2012
    i agree that khan brook is old news...they can still do it anytime if they really want to, either way no one cares

i was saying this as soon as we heard about collazo....fight crawford...super fight for khan

garcia ducked him, heard spence ducked him too, khan steps up balls of steel chin of glass...

8. VicMcCoy

VicMcCoy Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Personally I don’t care about Brook vs Khan at all.

Hearn seems to think people are really interested in it, I don’t see that at all. Two decent but not world class fighters on their way down trying to arrange a fight whilst squabbling on small details. All very boring in my opinion.

Twentyman likes this.
  9. BigCal94

BigCal94 Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Think it's the best thing for Khan to do, massive payday, no shame in getting beat by Crawford.

Ends the stupidity of the Brook fight. I have no interest in a fight with all the stipulations Khan is wanting.

10. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    I'm surprised people are saying Khan is ducking Brook by fighting Crawford.

1. Crawford is a better fighter than Brook.
    2. Crawford is p4p top 3 and in some people opinion number 1 p4p
    3. Crawford is a world champion.

At this point, I could give a **** about Brook vs Khan and would rather see this fight. Crawford deserves a high profile fight, especially with Danny Garcia and Errol Spence not to keen on fighting him.

Twentyman, Scissors and Dragon Punch like this.
  11. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I wanted Khan- Brook to happen as it gives both of them their pension money, so hopefully they can both Fcuk of and retire.

However, Khan is desperate to avoid the fight (I wouldn’t be surprised if it was his people who contacted Arum) and I don’t particularly want to see a man fighting somebody when his heart is not in it.

Therefore, whilst it’s a shame for Brook I have no issue with Khan opting to sell his chin to Crawford
    Instead.

TBC-ASAP likes this.
  12. Degale

Degale Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Crawford is a far bigger draw than Kell Brook.

13. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This exactly

14. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Come on Crawford would play with him.

Twentyman likes this.
  15. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Mate if Khan-Brook happens and turns into a decent fight or has a controversial finish, they would 100% do a Bellew/Haye and milk the pay-per-pudding market. This is Hearn, Brook and Khan we are talking about... they’ll have aspirations of setting up a trilogy. Khan would eye a decider in Pakistan.

@Jurgen @NasalSpray that fight would have a two-fight Pay-per-pudding expectation at the very minimum.

Dragon Punch and Jurgen like this.