Amir Khans Unique Place in Boxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bowerboy, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    lmao... bandeedo was one of the few on this website who had Canelo clearly beating ggg in the second fight(I say on this website, because we know there's a pro-ggg bias and anti-Canelo bias on this forum). You sound silly bro.

bandeedo likes this.
  2. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    We don't have an X ray of where Khan's testicles are within his trunks. If you're so keen to know where Khan's balls were located why don't you flag him down on the street and ask to inspect inside his trunks. Regardless of if that punch collided with his balls, it was clearly low and whether it hit his balls or not could have very well caused serious illegal damage to Khan.

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling that a knockout. And to anyone who used a low blow to propell Bud into P4P #1 status have their priorities out of whack. Sorry you can't become #1 P4P by low blowing a dude and getting a stoppage by cheating, especially vs a supposedly glass chinned fighter who everyone expected you to knock out legitimately.

And shame on you for saying Khan quit. In no way shape or form did Khan quit in any way. His trainer the same guy who said he was hit in the testicles by the way which you so emphatically deny, is the guy that stopped the fight.

3. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    stfu, kid. youre not hard to figure out. as soon as someone suggested bud did a better job against khan than canelo, you went on this female like campaign to discredit buds win. again, thats a female trait that you constantly exhibit. as far as where my head is, ive got a long track record of having it exactly where a man needs it.

4. G Man

G Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2011
    No human being, to my knowledge has ever been born with the deformity of testicles growing out of their right hip. Khan was getting schooled and wanted out. No shame in that, but it is the truth nonetheless!

5. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You got a long track record of having your head exactly where a man needs it ? uhhh WTF is wrong with you. Get out of here you freak. You obviously got some serious gender identity issues. This is not the place to explore your insecurities. I am trying to talk boxing like a normal person, the fact that you apparently have such deeply held bizarre theroies towards me is extremely disturbing. Best you run along before you embarrass yourself any futher.

6. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    What does bandeedo's views on the Canelo GGG rematch have to do with the theory that I'm speaking on Khan out of so-called "feelings towards Canelo"? In the same breath lecturing me about having female traits ? That's a pretty bizarre outburst wouldn't you say.

This all coming at me out of nowhere for countering Khan hate and stating that getting low blowed isn't a knockout, and a trainer stopping a fight randomly during a 5 minute rest period for said low blow isn't the fighter quitting? And after all that, you reach the conclusion that I'm the one sounding silly? Goodness me, am I just supposed to ignore such a bizarre statement because he might agree about who won the Canelo GGG rematch ? Break this down for me ellerbe, how does that work.

7. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    :lol:
    i see you live in your own little world. youre a clown, as evidenced by the responses you get to your posts. im not, as evidenced by the responses i get.
    you cant compare yourself to me, your too generic, so dont try. ive seen more, done more, know more, and im much smarter than you. and most importantly, i dont react out of emotion, so my arguments are solidly based, unlike your hormone induced tirades. but, lets put it to the test, lets see who actually embarrasses themselves in our little back and forth. balls in your court, canelita.

8. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Sheesh, and a massive ego on top of all it all huh. You don't react out of emotion, but yet you felt a need to respond to my post about Khan to theorize that the only reason I'm speaking on Khan at all is out of so-called "feelings towards canelo". Imagine that. I guess we should just start calling you Mr. Know It All huh. I don't know if I should be insulted by that or just amazed that someone on a boxing message board thinks they know me that well.

If you knew anything about me you'd know that I've been a big Amir Khan fan before I even knew much about Canelo. For you to just blindly theorize something so riduclous, it's pretty wild man. I don't see how you recover from such a bizarre outburst and theory, but that's on you. Lets not get it twisted, you've brought such things into this topic.

9. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    who said i blindly came up with that theory? you? well that falls under what im establishing right now, which is that youre full of ****.
    yes, i do have a massive ego, but its not unfounded. but im also capable of extreme humility. i have no qualms about admitting im a high school drop out, and an ex con, for example, knowing how smaller men than me will use that info against me in a debate, because thats all they got. i know how smart i am, and i know how smart you are. i could try some fake humility and pretend we are equal, but that goes against my instinct, which is to speak honestly, directly, and without fear.
    dont get me wrong, i havent always been this way, but life has taught me a lot, because im smart enough to learn from it. and sure, there are people, quite a few, that are much smarter than me on this forum, but you aint one of em. and i will readily defer to those smarter than me when the situation calls for it, such as the one youre facing now.

10. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Well that explains a lot. High school dropout + ex-con + self-admitted massive ego ? Sounds like you're a real winner. So it wouldn't be a stretch then to say that you also probably got a pretty big chip on your shoulder too huh.

Now compared to me, as a high school graduate and a college graduate in addition to having no ego whatsoever, let me just make it clear that you know jack **** about me nor do you have any grounds to claim that you are smarter or better than me lmao. For a high school dropout and an ex-con like yourself to parade around as better and smarter than anyone on here is really something. You're the kind of a person that I don't want to have anything to do with. Now that you've made a complete arse out of yourself on here, I'm not gonna let you weasel your way out of this. You've come at me belligerently and you have side tracked this whole topic. I'm trying to talk some boxing and set the record straight about Amir Khan and put his haterz squarely on blast, and I want to get back to that ASAP.

I talk about Amir Khan because I'm a fan of Amir Khan. It has zero to do with me being a fan of Canelo as well. For you to come at me like you did, claiming that I only talk about Khan because of Canelo is patently false. Now if you want to start calling me a liar when I tell you that I've been an Amir Khan fan longer than I've been a Canelo fan, then go ahead. If you want to wreck yourself even more I'm more than happy to continue counter punching you and body shotting you into submission. I suggest that you promptly apologize both to me and to this forum for trying to derail this topic by coming at me and flat out lying with your bizarre claims and theories.

11. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    :lol:
    look around you, its time to face reality. you can study for the rest of your life, collect college degrees like coupons, but where the rubber hits the road, i will always be ahead of you.

12. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You got a hell of a superiority complex there. You could use a big dose of humility. Having such an arrogant demeanor is very unbecoming of a gentleman. While you were busy dropping out of high school and being some "tough guy con" I was actually ya know applying myself and being something called a member of society.

Where the rubber met the road, you failed in ways that I've succeeded, and not only that but you've got major character and behavioral issues just judging by your little outbursts. This isn't a good look for you, you've made a mockery of yourself trying to come at me like you did. It's very satisfying though to use your foolish aggression against you by putting on such a counter punching clinic.

13. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    lmfao!!! you really believe that hog wash, dont you? youre a clone of a clone, nothing original about you. youre just another cog being produced for the wheel thats controlled by people like me. i dont live under the same fears you do, so i dont always fall within the rules made to control you cogs. that doesnt mean my moral compass is off more than yours, it just means that i will do what i think i should do or want to do, and im man enough to handle the consequences that come from it.
    youre a boy, pretending to live as a man, nothing more.

14. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I don't know what's gotten into you, but whatever it is, it has nothing to do with me. Your theories are a manifestation of your imagination. You came at me with a big pile of nonsense, and as a result have exposed yourself as somebody with big problems. You've admitted you've failed in big areas of life, then have the gall to claim you are better and smarter than me lol. I mean on the one hand it's humorous to see somebody be so delusional but at the same time you get the feeling that this is the real you. Encountering such an ignoramus like yourself has really made me thankful for who I am. See a big difference between me and you is that I respect everybody I come across, in life or when talking boxing. There's plenty of posters who disagree with me on boxing topics but who I still respect. You on the other hand go completely off the rails when you don't get your way, and it's a big sign of immaturity and just being a failure in general. I'll never lower myself to that level. You need to be taught manners and decorum. You can start by turning your life around ASAP. It's never too late for you to turn over a new leaf and start becoming a better person. This has been a terrible chapter of your life but you have a chance to redeem yourself by realizing the ills of your ways. Your Know-It-All persona ain't gonna get you anywhere in life tough guy, so you best get yourself together real quick so you can avoid these kinds of missteps in the future. With any luck, our little exchange will have you moving down the right track in no time.

15. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    youre like the gift that keeps on giving, lol. i keep telling you im smarter than you, even after you keep proving me correct, and still you cant pick up a clue. you dont think i know how my attitude comes across in print? you dont think i know how many eyes are rolling after reading some of my posts? you dont think i know how strong a defense of my posts i need to have to be able to get away with puffing up my chest like i seem to do? youre at least the 50th guy to try me, some more than once, but after limping off a few times, they learn. they learn that im not just talking out my ass like you do. they know they better pack a lunch if theyre gonna butt heads with me. and thats not delusion, thats verifiable evidence within these pages. and you know why they pick their battles with me? because they know i stick to battles i can win, or i stfu, like you should, but just arent smart enough to. they might think im an *******, and they might hate my guts, but they know i dont just talk out my ass like you do. now THATS the difference between me and you.