Andre Ward bulking says he at is 199 ibs pure muscle working on something special.....

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    seen it

LOL stay retired ***** no one cared when you retired you boring

If you do come back fight Usyk or go to heavyweight and fight joshua

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    3rdegree, Birmingham and OvidsExile like this.
  2. Breazer5678

Breazer5678 Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Maybe he's waiting for WBSS to finish and fight for a vacant title in the hope that a couple of the big dogs move up to heavyweight ???

velagod likes this.
  3. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    He gonna' be a male model.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  4. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Maybe he is entering Mr Olympia??

madballster likes this.
  5. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    So in 4 months he's added 10-15lbs of solid muscle, nah either he's been juicing or he's bull****ting.

If he plans a come back which I suspect, I can't see him doing well at cruiser or heavyweight he doesn't have the frame to support that much weight and he isn't as talented as RJJ or Toney and even they likely used roids to get up that high in weight based off of their failed tests.

Robney, CST80 and velagod like this.
  6. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
  7. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    I am probably failing to see your sarcasm so if thats the case, my bad.... but... a millionaire world class athlete with the proper free time, proper non illegal supplements and proper diet... getting to 10lbs in four months really is not that improbable.

Now, I am all about believing everyone is on gear.... but it wouldnt be because a guy added 10lbs in four months.

8. Absolutely!

Absolutely! Fabulous, darling! Full Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Pretty much. And if he hopes to use his style at cruiser he'll better hope it's muscle. Which, since Ward's preparation is always second to none, means he's been using PEDs.

velagod likes this.
  9. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Probably retired so he could juice without worrying about 365 day testing and now come back make a 3 fight deal with hbo to eventually fight usyk on Ppv witch will do even worse numbers than kov fight, I remember when he retired fat dan rafa stated that hbo offered him a new deal to fight but he would have to go to cruiserweight and possibly heavyweight.

10. Absolutely!

Absolutely! Fabulous, darling! Full Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Being a millionaire with lots of free time doesn't alter your physiognomy.

11. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    So basically, you are saying that somebody who is intentionally trying to gain weight and mass cant gain 10lbs in 4 months?

Knowing my own history in working out and size gain.... I find that very hard to believe. Maybe Im just simply wrong here, but Id like to know exactly what you base your assumption on.

Now, that being said.... correct me where I am wrong here.

Kova vs Ward 2 took place June 17th. It is now January 24th.

That is over 7 months. Where are you getting 4?

Barrera likes this.
  12. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    If usyk can win wbss witch I think he will then beat ward witch I think he would It would give him the greatest cruiserweight resume of all time and make him p4p number 1.

Im very feel for the ward fight!!

This content is protected

CST80 likes this.
  13. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    He officially retired in late Sept and when he did he looked no heavier than he did normally. So 4 to 5 months max was the time frame.

As for the weight gain 10lbs in that time scale it's very possible if were talking muscle and body fat, hell I did that over Christmas lol, but he's claiming it's all muscle and you're talking about a guy who recently moved up to light heavy and now he's a cruiserweight?

In a GQ interview he said he walked around between 185-190lbs so we can assume lean he's 180-185lbs, that's 14-19lbs of pure muscle gained in 5 months maximum. Then consider his small frame and his age and that he's added 8-10% of his bodyweight in pure muscle over a short period of time, hmmm dubious to say the least.

Lazar and CST80 like this.
  14. uppercut_to_the_body

uppercut_to_the_body Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 19, 2017
    No one can gain 10lbs of MUSCLE in 6 months without PEDs . A novice might get close to that in noob gains, but there is no way a mid 30 year old who has already hit his peak puts on 10lbs of muscle in 6 months. 5lbs a year is good going

Lazar and velagod like this.
  15. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    "we're working on something special". I think the we he's referring to is him and his pal Tony Weeks. Plan could be he faces a HW and wins with a nutcracker special while Weeks is looking the other way/reading a book or something.

Basically he's hatching some sort of cunning plan. mwahaha.