Andrei Arlovski vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by UnleashtheFURY, Nov 1, 2019.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    One of the most interesting fights on the undercard. Arlovski has had a good run the last two years despite a misleading 3-3-1 record. He's been fighting a lot smarter and has adapted his style to suite his age and vulnerabilities as a fighter. Remarkably he hasn't been KO'd in almost 3 years across 8 fights. That could easily change tomorrow especially against a heavy handed HW with a k-1 background but there's a lot of ways Andrei can win this one and there's only 1 way I see him losing... and that's by early KO. If he avoids dumb exchanges and looks to work his underrated grappling against the green kickboxing convert then victory will likely be his.

BCS8 likes this.
  2. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I've always liked Arlovski. He had a nice crisp style. Haven't seen him fight in a while

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  3. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This content is protected

Arlovski spent a lot of time at Wild Card in the late 00s-early 2010s. Roach actually took a liking to him and confidently bet on him to beat Fedor.

This content is protected

I'm sure Andrei gave lots of guys good work. Chin aside and some defensive problems aside he's got nice hands and movement for an MMA HW.

BCS8 likes this.