Andy Ruiz jnr appreciation thread

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by themaster999, Jun 2, 2019.

1. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Andy Ruiz jnr, hero of men.

Lets take a moment to admire our Andy.

Doesnt give a toss what he looks like, had zero respect for Joshuas alleged power, bounced back up (literally) from the canvas, had a laugh and joke all week, brilliant dartboard tattoo thing on his chest.

Still smashed Lucozades poster boy to the canvas 4 times and made him quit and Eddie cry.

Hell, i might even book my summer hols for Mexico now.

Great work sir, great work.

2. smiffyinoz

smiffyinoz Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Bullied as a kid. Who’s laughing now? Heavyweight champion of the world and now financially set for life. He took the chance when others turned it down because of money because he wanted a crack. Fairytale stuff.

3. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
  4. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I hope Andy Ruiz (3 belts) get his fair split of the purse for the rematch against Anthony Joshua (0 belts).

It should be around 90-10 in Ruiz's favour. Eddie Hearns has been talking a lot recently about belts equal bigger percentage...

Also, the unified champion (3 out of 4 belts) should not have to or be forced to travel anywhere, such a champion has the right to defend his 3 belts in his own backyard. USA or Mexico. Andy Ruiz Jr has earned the right to defend HIS belts in front of his hometown fans, his city and his country.

A fighter (like AJ) who has just been dominated, dropped 4 times, spat out his gum-shield, draped his body on the turnbuckle and laid his arms along the ropes, should be travelling to the CHAMPIONS backyard should he wish to become a world champion. He has no right to demand that the champion travel overseas to his home city for a rematch.

Remember Eddie Hearn what you have been saying? Don't be changing your flow now you hoe.

themaster999 likes this.