Andy Ruiz: Joshua Rematch Will Be The Same; He's Not A Good Boxer.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    You know I was guilty of saying Joshua needed to look amazing on his U.S. debut and that he should look for the knockout.Turns out I was wrong as looking for the knockout instead of letting it happen is never the right thing to do esp against someone of quality.
    I'm convinced Joshua reads into social media and reacted to it and paid dearly for it.
    Made me think of Whyte against Chisora.Joshua was commentating at the time and said he couldn't understand why Dillian Whyte didn't jump on Chisora to get him outta there after the early knock down?turns out Whyte was smarter than we thought as he laid back,allowed the fight to happen and got his knockout later on at the end.Just shows how Joshua was thinking oppose to Whyte and that who knows?had Joshua done the same after dropping Ruiz it could of been an entirely different outcome.

thesmokingm likes this.
  2. Oakland Billy Smith

Oakland Billy Smith Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Ruiz needs to focus on the task at hand.
    AJ is out for vengance. Ain't no tellin what a man is capable of under circumstances like that.

Just look what Louis did to Schmelling

Angler Andrew likes this.
  3. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Lmao! Im a troll because I flip **** back to the person who flipped me **** out of the blue and has done so multiple times? But I'M the troll? For responding?

Get the hell outta here you absolute goon :lol:

* flips **** at a poster
    * poster flips **** back
    "Whaaa youre a troll how are you a mod?"

Pathetic lol.

Angler Andrew and Jackstraw like this.
  4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Are you on crack? You clearly have no idea what you were watching, this sport might not be for you. I have watched the Cammerelle and Savon matches and I didn't even need to watch them in slow motion, he clearly lost both of them, and while he won it... he didn't dominate Dychko either.

Ruiz didn't plod, he cut the ring off and walked AJ down, and using excellent head movement, slipping and parrying skills, was able to roll with or slip AJ's incoming fire repeatedly and used his immaculate timing and fast hands and counter AJ, and due to his handspeed, in combination. He was doing the same to Parker, hence why that match could have easily been a draw or a close win for Ruiz, only luckily for Parker, he's far better on the backfoot than AJ, and most importantly, has a far better chin.

5. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    I just had a quick look at his instagram and saw him wearing some customized "AR" bling, so you may be on to something.

BoJangles likes this.
  6. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Man you are pathetic. WTF is your malfunction? Can troll mods be put you on ignore? Serious question?

7. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    :asskisser they already jumped over to the Tyson Fury FanBoyz Cheer Camp Klub and I laugh as I watch my dvd of Fury hitting the canvas against Cruiserweight Cunningham, some unknown "champion" from Canada with a Bosnian Cab Driver last name dropped Fury twice and that Butterbean opponent from Ohio that staggered Fury several times... not to mention Fury throwing an upper-cut against some Cab Driver and punching himself in the Face!!

Yes, he's the Greatest!!

of All Times!!!

it's Irrefutable! :number_one:

notjustacasual likes this.
  8. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Hope he's not living it up and doing Snickers Bar Commercials like Rocky before he fought Mr T!!! lmao

Luckily Joshua is no "Mr. T"

Ruiz could probably lay around on the couch eating Halloween bags full of assorted Snickers candies and still beat Joshua in the rematch unless the fight is in the U.K. !!!

9. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    You cant even stomach the truth lol. What I wrote is literally the process of our current interaction lol. But it doesnt suprise me you cant grasp that. Its ok.

But yes... please do me the favor of putting me on ignore. Please :lol:

Seeing as how 90% of our interactions start with you taking a dig at me out the blue lol... Might be best if you just dont see my posts anymore :thumbsup: They obviously 'trigger' you.

Take care.

10. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Warning to Ruiz Jr. ...

If the Rematch is in U.K.
    You'll face these Disadvantages:

(1) Joshua will be Juiced like Povetkin fighting in Mother Russia!!
    (2) Biased U.K. Referee will break up the action whenever Joshua is hurt.
    (3) UK will give you a million distractions to keep you from sleep & training before fight like non-stop TV appearances, interviews, free buffet dinners, free Snickers Bars, banquets in your honor, you name it!
    (4) due to Juice, Joshua WON'T be asking his corner "I Feel Weak" and "Why Do I Feel Like This" !!
    (5) Hostile Packed U.K. Stadium like the Fans for Price vs Thompson 1 & 2 - you Destroyed their Wet Dream, they will be Very Angry on U.K. Soil!!
    (6) Biased Judges - Remember the Judges even in New York had the fight CLOSE!!! Joshua didn't win 1 friggin round IMO.
    (7) Don't Eat or Drink anything in the U.K. that you didn't bring with you, pretend you're fighting Povetkin in Mother Russia!!!

Basically Don't allow the fight to be in the U.K., even a neutral location somewhere but not there unless they cough up the 50 Million then just be weary... They'll do Anything to put their Frankenroids Monster back on Top of the Heap!!

11. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Frankenroids!!!!

12. Stallion

Stallion Son of Rome Full Member

May 6, 2013
    The only thing Joshua has to do is fight with more caution and he will win. Ruiz is no elite, not even close.

13. bartkiwi

bartkiwi Member Full Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Why do I get the feeling Ruiz will put in a Buster Douglas v Holyfield performance next time...? All confidence no hunger. Hope I'm wrong but the more interviews like this I hear the more I think it

Maidanas Gun Tattoo likes this.
  14. dealt_with

dealt_with Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Ruiz is elite, he’d beat Wilder as well and most other heavyweights. He just needs to keep his hunger (for boxing).

15. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Huge AJ fan here, but i`m fu**** unbiasaed, unlike you. You have to be blind fanboy to not admit that AJ olympiada was given to him. It was a pure gift. He lose 2 clear matches, not 1, but 2 and it was a clear as a day.

But still Joshua is a great boxer. If Ruiz really said that i lose some respect to him. But let him think that way. Joshua will move through him.
    I`m pretty certain Joshua will win the rematch and it won`t even have hard time. 100% sure in that.

guncho likes this.