Angel Garcia, the greatest cornerman of all time in terms of mind games?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MVC!, Jan 18, 2017.

1. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Exactly this.

DoubleJab666 and BlizzyBlizz like this.
  2. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    While the word is historic and negative, it will never phase me or anger me. We've turned that word around and while the true racists make fun of our use of the word, he knows who he is. I'll leave it at that.

drenlou likes this.
  3. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    It's funny how words mean very different things to people. In the UK the only people who'd use the term coloured would be very old people and racists. Yet in South Africa it was seen as a legitimate way to describe people who were mixed race and when I told these people who identified themselves as coloured how it was viewed in the UK they became very defensive.

BlizzyBlizz likes this.
  4. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    From the earth you were raised...and you shall return to that form in the form of dust!

drenlou likes this.
  5. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Dust has but one color!

6. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    I think his gurgly throat cancer voice is hilarious.

ZODIUS!!! and Todd498 like this.
  7. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    You have a leg up on most of us, your brain has long since turned to dust.

8. nickpoppunk

nickpoppunk Unbelievable Bentekkers Full Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Daddys home

9. Tito Bouche

Tito Bouche Member Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Angel Garcia is an Idiot! there are certain words that should not be hurled around and used to insult at these press conferences. I don't know is Angel is racist or not but I do know he is an IDIOT!

Staminakills and Skins like this.
  10. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Exactly! Stop whining and whoop some a$$! It's up to Thurman to silence DG's dad. Put his boy to sleep. If Thurman does stop Danny, he should, in no way, shape or form be a good winner. That's when Thurman needs to start talking sh!t! Standing over pops laughing as he props his baby boy up. That's how you get back at sh!t talkers!

Staminakills and inner2deepz like this.
  11. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Certainly helps in papering over the fact his son has no personality

12. Russell

Russell VIP Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Danny seems like a cool kid... He always comes to fight, and has a lot of names on his resume in a relatively short period of time. Reminds me of how Tim Bradley's resume looked before he was matched up with Pacquiao. Stacked. A lot of real solid talent, some close fights where he was in real danger. I can respect the guy plenty.

His old man however is a cancerous blot on society. If everyone like him disappeared one day, the world would be a literal better place. What do people like that contribute? I hate people whom spread and project their toxic natures around like him.

Skins and Tito Bouche like this.
  13. toxedo911

toxedo911 Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    I am Black and my friends and family I dont use that word,

This idea that blacks are a monolith group is silly and insulting. A minority of African Americans use the word mostly, blacks across the globe do not use it. that is like me assuming all white people in the world enjoy eating frog legs , just because the French eat them.

This is exactly what racism is. the idea that people cannot be judged on their own merits, but based on stereotypes of their group, e.g. "all black people say n word," or "all black people are criminals", or "all black people are (insert disdainful stereotype here to fill in the blank)"

Some blacks dont mind the N word, but most would be insulted if you stated it. a visible minority use the N word, the silent majority across the globe, and America dont. Such an assumption is the basis of racism.

Me equating a few Russian or Jewish stereotypes, to all white people is ludicrous, and racist, likewise the premise that all black do and say X,

xosttel likes this.
  14. Skins

Skins Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 20, 2011
    The guy is a lowlife, scumbag who only has a platform because his son is a top fighter. Thurman should have punched his crack-head face in for those comments. Not one ounce of class. Hopefully the NY commission will bar him from the corner. That will fix him:aaaaa:

lepinthehood likes this.
  15. xosttel

xosttel New Member Full Member

Dec 17, 2016
    He needs to go. "Take your janet jackson hat off" was a good line back in the day but now all the meth has fried his brain and he has nothing.
    This is overall **** promotion and embarrassing for boxing.