Another fact Re Jr-Beefy

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Bulldog24, Jan 24, 2023.

1. grantsorenson

grantsorenson Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2021
    Sr. has gone off the deep end. Nothing he says can really be taken seriously. Look at how he's been acting. Jnr shouldn't be listening to a word he's saying at this point.

SeanB1 likes this.
  2. sniffmybadger

sniffmybadger Relationships are not my forte Full Member

Jan 20, 2010
    If Eubank wanted to change his boxing style, he should have put the work in years ago. Even if he implemented a radically different style after the BJS loss 8 years ago, he still wouldn't be able to move and evade like a prime RJJ. Trying to learn such a drastically different style of boxing in your mid‐30's is never going to work.
    I think the biggest problem Junior has is knowing his limitations, it's like he has to many Yes-men around him and nobody giving him a reality check. Competing at SMW then shrinking down for the Benn fight and then the Smith fight is ambitious, but not well thought out.

Holler and SeanB1 like this.
  3. kobashi

kobashi Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2010
    I saw Spencer Forean interview and he said after he did his pre-fight tactical preview the Eubank camp were asking him if he was being serious as they really believed the fight was easy win for Eubank. Spencer tried warning them about Smith's ability but they didn't listen.

sniffmybadger, moog and DramaShow like this.
  4. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Interesting. That must be Jr and RJJ as Ronnie Davies said in an interview he didn't want Jr to take the fight as Smith is a helluva fighter. If only he listened to Old Ronnie.

Accurate and Bulldog24 like this.